Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Exclamation Knights & Dragons Feedback (5/19/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Will we EVER get free gems back on IOS? Seriously, how long does it take!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Excellent response on my firestorm+ ticket, but some seem to have not been resolved yet.
    Great milestone rewards for blitz
    Love the EB event, reward seems fair too

Im impressed, only minor downside is i lost about 20 energy due to errors but thats nothing new and i sent a ticket about it.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

How about stop being a bunch of d bags and make unlimited armor capacity? Or something to store fodder? I don't care, anything. 170 is stupid
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Milestone rewards for the blitz were awesome. Keep them the same. Hopefully the War milestones are great as well.
    I think regular Dragonkin is a great reward for the epic boss collection. I don't think the plus is necessary. Anyone asking for it is just spoiled.
    Only "complaint" I really would have is to keep the war and raid DF prizes similar in stats. The raid ones seem to be 100-200 stats lower than war ones even though raid mins take a lot longer to get (it takes two or three wars for war mins compared to 10+ hours for raid mins). Maybe something to help with raids as well (auto special attack).
    no

ideas for knights and dragons

love the game and had another idea, it would be awesome if you could implement an in game store that we can spend gold to buy potions so we don't have to wait as long to fight again. and of course implementing a way to share armors with our guild members would be amazing. those who spend money to buy armor from chests end up having many of the same and have no use for them while the guild members could use them. that way their money isn't wasted and they will most likely spend more money to help their friends out. but all in all its a great game and I look forward to more like it.

Raids are a lot cheaper though Sent. Maybe they take that in account. Id like more armor capacity but calling people douchebags wont get you there i recon. Also we used to have 80
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Houston View Post
    love the game and had another idea, it would be awesome if you could implement an in game store that we can spend gold to buy potions so we don't have to wait as long to fight again. and of course implementing a way to share armors with our guild members would be amazing. those who spend money to buy armor from chests end up having many of the same and have no use for them while the guild members could use them. that way their money isn't wasted and they will most likely spend more money to help their friends out. but all in all its a great game and I look forward to more like it.
    I really doubt gree will implement this. Why offer the feature for free (ie coins) when it can be bought with gems?

I love the idea of auto special attack. My only complaint with the new milestones in the blitz is I am not a fan of the legendary rewards being random otherwise its a great addition and if I can afford it I will get all the milestones every time. Please consider making the legendary rewards not random.

New Fusible armors should be announced on the News splash screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Id like more armor capacity but calling people douchebags wont get you there i recon. Also we used to have 80
    I think the sequence was 70 -> 80 -> 100 -> 170.
    Of course in the "70" era your main source of fodder armors was crafting Snakeskin or fusing 2x common, so you hardly ever ran out of space... (25-30 wearables, some legendary to try and fuse for Clayplate Mantle etc. and maybe some snakeskins and 50EPs in stock)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

When is the 40% sale comming back?

War milestone rewards: When having a dual-element top prize (like now) alternate the elements of the rings and amulets please. Right now, all the rings in the milestone rewards are spirit, and all of the amulets are air. I would like to suggest it be spirit ring, air ring, spirit amulet, air amulet, etc., instead of the current set-up of spirit ring, air amulet, spirit ring, air amulet.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I think the sequence was 70 -> 80 -> 100 -> 170.
    Of course in the "70" era your main source of fodder armors was crafting Snakeskin or fusing 2x common, so you hardly ever ran out of space... (25-30 wearables, some legendary to try and fuse for Clayplate Mantle etc. and maybe some snakeskins and 50EPs in stock)

170 Armors is a lot of space!, I dunno why people complain so much about that.
    The only time I run out of space is during Raids as they literally throw lots of Armors at you at each milestone.
    I use every Uncommon and Rare as Enhance fodder and Fuse every available Ultra Rare (3 Star) with the ones that I keep crafting for a chance to get Legendaries to Fuse again or use them to enhance Epics beyond Level 70.
    Every Common armor is sadly sent to be smelt as they are pretty much useless for me and that keeps my Armor spaces around 50 that I actually use for the different parts of the game, right now I have maybe 100 'cause I got a LOT of Earth/Spirit Legendaries and I have nothing good to Fuse them with so I will wait for the next heroic event to fuse those away.
    Last edited by Valarauko; 05-22-2015 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Typo fix

Tumblr Event (Limerick Contest)

What happened? This was supposed to take place 5/12/15. I dont see a winning limerick posted, or any comment that this took place. What gives? (Did I win?? )

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new