Is this game any good? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this game any good?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thinking this is a troll thread based on the join date of the OP. If not, and you're looking for a game that doesn't require much of a time or money investment to do well, then I'm afraid this game isn't for you.

I've been enjoying Simcity Build It lately. Seems to be more of the pace I'm looking for right now.
    Last edited by Idiosyncrasy; 05-19-2015 at 09:45 PM.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Jess, did someone pick on you on the Internet? Tell papa dippy all about it...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks guys I am disappointed w/ gree but I really like BTD I think this game looks interesting but it will be awhile before I buy any gold and BTD requires you to go on every hour to get anywhere. I am not sure if I will Go on any game 15-20 times a day again

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit d Frog View Post
    Thanks guys I am disappointed w/ gree but I really like BTD I think this game looks interesting but it will be awhile before I buy any gold and BTD requires you to go on every hour to get anywhere. I am not sure if I will Go on any game 15-20 times a day again
    This game is up to you how much you want play if you just buy 12/24/48 hour building you only log in twice a day

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Criminal Legacy
    Post Count
    The current Epic Boss event has had me coming on every 26-30 mins for the last 2 weeks so yeah every hour is nothing

Post Count
    This is solid logic. The games can be an incredible time suck, and I think in the long run it is not healthy to stare at games so much of your day. I mean, people are setting alarms for the middle of the night to collect worthless pixels.

I remember standing at a London tube station and looking around at about 100 people waiting for the train and I was the only one not staring down at a device. What could possibly be so important that everybody has to stare at their device with every free second? (Is a great way to stare at hot chicks without getting busted)

I now play Megalopolis because you can build a city over time, don't need to feel pressure if syndicates and these fake friends you have made, and there is no pressure to log in. I feel it's a good balance for how much of your life these forms of entertainment should take.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I'll probably get another infraction point, but do yourself a favor and stay away from gree games. I heard CoC is good.
    never let them take away your freedom of speech. if you have to say, say it openly without any fear.

"this game sucks bullocks"

wasn't that tough, was it?