Disabled account

Hello,

My account was just disabled last night for the second time. This is extremely upsetting and frustrating because I proved I was not a hacker already. I do not know why my account has been locked again, as I'm NOT a hacker.

I play this game dozens of times every single day and am widely known around the LoW community as a honest player. This makes my account being locked even more ridiculous.

Last time I waited 37, yes 37 days before inwad contacted about my account. I would hope it does not that that long this time.

Please review my ticket, I will be willing to provide any help I can in resolving this issue.

What can we do about this?

My open ticket number is: ticket - 2436246

Is there someone who can help me out? Come on guys. I don't wanna wait 37 days again for a problem that I had nothing to do with!

Hi Sandwichking,

PM one of the Community Management Team: Relic, Bolt, Clementine.

They might be able to help you figure out why your ticket is being delayed since they work with the Customer Support Staff at the GREE International headquarters in California.

Good luck!

I have followed up with the team and you should be getting a response soon. If you have not received one within 24 hours, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I have followed up with the team and you should be getting a response soon. If you have not received one within 24 hours, please let us know.

Thank you for you response. I was temporarily out of the country. I have NOT recieved a response of any kind regarding my account.

Hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwichking View Post
    Thank you for you response. I was temporarily out of the country. I have NOT recieved a response of any kind regarding my account.
    For another 37 days...lol...