The ticket system

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: The ticket system

  1. #1
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Post Count
    285

    The ticket system

    The damn system still sucks. I havent had to send a ticket in months(due to my absence in game) but i see that nothing has changed the response times are ridiculous. Im still waiting for a response to ticket #2434289 i just want my account that has been lost back. Also i do believe that the community has told the community managers to get these ticket response times to near minimum. Whats the point of support when it's practically nonexistent?

  2. #2
    Verbose Veteran legalious's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    824
    If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, I would suggest sending a PM to Clementine, Relic or Bolt. Include your ticket number in the PM.

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet Danger Mouse's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Post Count
    1,041
    Wait... What? There's a ticket system?
    -
    And gotta love the tacit acknowledgement from the mods that there isn't an actual functioning ticket system.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

    Albert Einstein


    Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

    Abraham Lincoln

  4. #4
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jan 2015
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    13
    I moved from iOS to droid 2 1/2 weeks ago, submitted a ticket, Roger closed it without resolution. So I sit, waiting to see if I get to play again. They have reopened the ticket, but I don't have any confidence in seeing my account again. All of this downtime has got me interested in other games, So who knows if I will still be interested if I get it back. This month's fun money for the first time in 3 years has not gone to GREE. I suppose GREE doesn't want it anymore.

  5. #5
    Verbose Veteran legalious's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Wait... What? There's a ticket system?
    -
    And gotta love the tacit acknowledgement from the mods that there isn't an actual functioning ticket system.
    The ticket system works and functions correctly. I have used it multiple times with a adequate response time. It might be an issue of providing the right information for account verification.

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran robmurphy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    England
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    The ticket system works and functions correctly. I have used it multiple times with a adequate response time. It might be an issue of providing the right information for account verification.
    Cue the Trolls.....

    I have been playing this game for a few years and have raised dozens of tickets.

    EVERY SINGLE ONE has been answered courteously and in a timely manner.

    I have received nothing but good customer service from Gree

    I sometimes think I'm playing a different game?

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran legalious's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Cue the Trolls.....

    I have been playing this game for a few years and have raised dozens of tickets.

    EVERY SINGLE ONE has been answered courteously and in a timely manner.

    I have received nothing but good customer service from Gree

    I sometimes think I'm playing a different game?
    Well there are ways to delay tickets, such as:

    - Not writing in English
    - Excessive white space/CrAzY cApS/1337 Speak
    - Not providing enough information
    - Duplicate Tickets
    - Offensive Language

  8. #8
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Post Count
    676
    Is the policy not to respond at all if any of these rules are broken?

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran legalious's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Is the policy not to respond at all if any of these rules are broken?
    I would assume not. Though they will likely look at the Ticket in utter confusion. I notice that If I weren't clear enough in the Ticket, that I would reply to that email that says to (**- Please type your reply above this line -**).

  10. #10
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    The damn system still sucks. I havent had to send a ticket in months(due to my absence in game) but i see that nothing has changed the response times are ridiculous. Im still waiting for a response to ticket #2434289 i just want my account that has been lost back. Also i do believe that the community has told the community managers to get these ticket response times to near minimum. Whats the point of support when it's practically nonexistent?
    I have no problem with tickets being answered in a timely manner. My problems are normally resolved within a day, two at the most.

    I'm very happy with Customer Service.

  11. #11
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Post Count
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    I have no problem with tickets being answered in a timely manner. My problems are normally resolved within a day, two at the most.

    I'm very happy with Customer Service.
    My ticket has been waiting for the 2nd day. At this rate itll be day 3 and no response.


    Ps the trolls in the community have to seem to have multiplied in this forum

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    My ticket has been waiting for the 2nd day. At this rate itll be day 3 and no response.


    Ps the trolls in the community have to seem to have multiplied in this forum
    Yes. As you can see, they cue themselves now.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Post Count
    247
    Jeez,

    What a happy thread!

    A few things to say.. Cause I have a Very different experience with CS

    1: same tickets send from different factions get dealed with differently! FACT
    ----- Some factions got 50 health packs for EACH member bc of FL goals being stuck.
    ----- Other faction with same issue getting NOTHING but a sorry

    2: Tickets getting generic reply with a high chance CS didnt even read THE content
    ----- This shows when there is a known issue with a certain event, every ticket Goes thru a bot and when certain words are found generic reply is send! Without having read THE ticket this gets Some tickets replied to in a way which Doesnt do Justice to THE content of THE ticket

    3: Difficult tickets get escalated to a specialist, and more often then not getting closed before being SOLVED
    ----- these tickets are usually open for long long times, and even with bumps every few days, closing ticket without solutions with reason we didnt hear from you so we assume your problem has been SOLVED.
    ----- Personally I have a bunch of unanswered/closed tickets, just getting tired of reopening them. which to me is a tactics implemented by CS on difficult tickets.

    4: My game account was banned for no good reason, took me weeks sending tickets and explaining.. Never got a reply of compensation and or fix.. Just all of a suddenly ticket was closed and game worked again.. In bumped that ticket daily for 2 weeks, till tickets was closed for further comments, then a week later ticket was closed bc they didnt hear from me.. Yeah right, how could I when iTS closed for comment.
    ---- you Have to understand a player can be Nice and patient up to a point... Then tone in tickets might get a little angry, frustrated and so on.

  14. #14
    Prominent Poet Danger Mouse's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Post Count
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I would assume not. Though they will likely look at the Ticket in utter confusion. I notice that If I weren't clear enough in the Ticket, that I would reply to that email that says to (**- Please type your reply above this line -**).
    Biggest load of bunk I've seen on here yet. Between:
    1. No replies at all;
    2. Generic replies that have no relevance to the ticket and show that the CS rep has patentedly not read the ticket;
    3. Promised fixes that never eventuate;
    4. Close out messages where not even a token effort at 2 and 3 above has been made, let alone an actual fix, and the issue is still unresolved;
    How can you say the ticket system works?
    Everyone on these forums has experienced any and all of these, quite often more than actual fixes. The ticket system should only be considered to work when it works for EVERYONE not just a random few.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

    Albert Einstein


    Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

    Abraham Lincoln

  15. #15
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Post Count
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I would assume not. Though they will likely look at the Ticket in utter confusion. I notice that If I weren't clear enough in the Ticket, that I would reply to that email that says to (**- Please type your reply above this line -**).
    I am guessing this is where the breakdown is. If your customer service dept cannot understand what is being conveyed by the customer (usually pissed and spends real money) they should try to find out. Also, why would you "assume not"?? Shouldn't you know the policy by now? One of the number one complaints is customer support and communication. Seems like a simple "I don't understand" response from your team would be justified, no?

    Just look at any other company in the world that you spend money with. Any, pick one. You spend money for something and did not receive what you paid for or the product or service is not as described. Have you ever just been flat out ignored when trying to resolve your concern with that company? Just straight up nothing? My guess is no. You know why? Because it's wrong and most companies CARE about their customer base and will do anything to retain them. Since your companies preys on addictions by using deceptive practices, customer service centers are just not really needed are they? just no soul or morale. Parents must be proud.

    As people have posted above, they have never had any issues with customer service and get a quick response. I have played your game almost since inception and have gotten both good and poor responses. My emails to your team are succinct and clear but mostly get canned responses because my email was obviously not even read at all. If it were, I would not get a response about faction bonuses when my concern was energy refills not working. Most times, I just laugh at the incompetence.

    So if you say your system works as intended then I say you and your company do not care enough about your customers. Remember this, when your car breaks down or has a random problem, your wives car or your kids and that dealer just refuses to help for some odd reason you can't understand why. Just know I am out there watching, laughing and loving it. I used to not believe in karma, I very much do today and can only hope you can experience what your players have since they have picked up your game. I do not wish bad on you, only what we as players experience.

    Edit: using car as a comparison is not even fair since the auto dealer actually has to spend real money and use real techs to resolve a customer concern in most cases. With gree its costs NOTHING, just a flip of the switch. Oh, you didn't get your gold when you bought a vault?? Let me look at this, yep, I can see that right here. Your account has been credited 1500 gold. Have a nice day. Holy shhhhh. Is that hard??? I hate you
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 05-20-2015 at 11:34 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •