Lightbulb Multi Game Centre De-activated

Why has Gree closed the Multi Game on devices ? this is not a good idea ? some of us have multiple accts, and now we are stuck with the 1 acct, so just to make this easier , I have 2 accts 1 in top 10 Alliance and 1 not but since I still have 2 accts I was alternating between them and I do spend $$ on both, so now Gree has stopped multi accts they have also stop the second purchase ? WHY ? why halve the amount of $$ you are getting now ? I don't want to carry 2 phones with me everywhere, I use my IPAD at home and phone when im working which takes me away from home upto 4 day per week, now I cant do this !
    Can a Mod please explain the situation behind this issue ?
    Cheers

still waiting for CS to get my second acct back ..... have sent ticket but they have to do it manually for each acct, as with my main you must log into game daily so you don't go MIA ifso then you are booted from alliance to get a more active player in ? this is also hurting not only my game play but the funds I spend on it too...then I have to find a new alliance to join if I am booted, but want to stay, the alliance understands but for how long ?

I have the same issue, can only get one account on my iPad. I sent a ticket (#2383872) a week ago, but no response from Gree.
    Last edited by BaziOne; 04-28-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Need someone from Gree to post here and let us know what is being done to address this please.

o.k finally had some movement on this, as they have turned off the Multi Acct in game centre you now need 2 devices to play this game. They then have to find your second acct and manually place it on your second device which can take some time ! But be mindful as my second acct had just received the Epic unit but when transferred...NO EPIC in line up...GONE, but at least I got my acct back

I have 3 devices with 3 accounts (B1, B2 & B3). On my iPad (primary device) I can only get B3, and on my old 4S I can only get B3. My 6 can get B1 & B2. So I don't think it's caused by having more than 1 account on the same device. Like others, I should be able to get B1, B2 & B3 on any of my devices.

Still waiting for a response on my ticket for this issue #2383872