Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Watermelon and Regretz I don't usually feed trolls but you two really are pathetic. The purpose of the thread was to help a friend who has put a lot into the raid and got nothing out of it and isn't getting help from Gree. I guess if you had friends you might understand it. There is a lot to be said for someone who spends their time making a post to help someone in need than someone who spends their time responding only to make snarky comments.

I have absolutely nothing to prove as far as this game goes. Let me guess, you're a t500 reg and your jealousy makes your heart hurt. Have a tissue pet.

Edit: I have written this post after discussing this with Gaeb - how do you think I got his ticket ID - because he doesn't have a forum acc to post threads. So yes, I am speaking as a spokesperson for thr affected person.
    Last edited by SBBL Indigo; 05-19-2015 at 12:47 AM.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Watermelon and Regretz I don't usually feed trolls but you two really are pathetic. The purpose of the thread was to help a friend who has put a lot into the raid and got nothing out of it and isn't getting help from Gree. I guess if you had friends you might understand it. There is a lot to be said for someone who spends their time making a post to help someone in need than someone who spends their time responding only to make snarky comments.

I have absolutely nothing to prove as far as this game goes. Let me guess, you're a t500 reg and your jealousy makes your heart hurt. Have a tissue pet.

Edit: I have written this post after discussing this with Gaeb - how do you think I got his ticket ID - because he doesn't have a forum acc to post threads. So yes, I am speaking as a spokesperson for thr affected person.
    im pathetic? Oh yeah because you are "helping" your friend so much by bringing attention to an issue to a FORUM where no one is actually equipped to fix your friend's account. Yeah your friend better thank you for really resolving his issues because you yapping about it in the forums really got him to get his account back and also get gems refunded WHICH HE SPENT ON the game already.

Also in what world do you live in where you define supposed T500 player or whatever pathetic.. assuming that your presumptions are correct? So in your little world, a T500 is more pathetic than a t25 player and so forth? This is a silly little mobile game. If you thought that you can buy "status" by being in top whatever in a pay to win entertainment platform then I am sorry but you are in for a big big surprise.

All i see is another same old lame ass loser trying to ride the coattails of some other loser who has no life and therefore spends ridiculous amounts of time in a game, and by somehow fathoming that such lifestyle begets respect and status, being associated with such person as a "friend" automatically elevates your perceived class.

Get over yourself. Its a freakin game. There are no rules. You pay to win, and if **** happens oh well. All you can really do is to pay again and see if you can get less unlucky next time.

In summary:
    1. No this isn't where you come to ask for help
    2. No your friend will not get his gems back
    3. No this game does not buy you status or class
    4. And no you are not really helping your friend. You are just wasting time and energy by bringing attention what seems to be an actual issue, only to the wrong venue.
    5. Which comes to my original point. You are not really trying to help your "friend," What you are doing is a very thinly veiled attempt of bragging by association.... as in "look everybody, i am friends with someone who ALMOST won but sadly didnt'"
    Last edited by watermelon; 05-19-2015 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    im pathetic? Oh yeah because you are "helping" your friend so much by bringing attention to an issue to a FORUM where no one is actually equipped to help your friend, if he really is having issues. Yeah your friend better thank you for really resolving his issues because you yapping about it in the forums really got him to get his account back and also get gems refunded WHICH HE SPENT ON THE GAME ON ALREADY

Also in what world do you live in where you define supposed T500 player or whatever pathetic.. assuming that your presumptions are correct? This is a freakin game. If you thought that you can buy "status" by being in top whatever in a freakin game then I am sorry but you are in for a big big surprise.

All i see is another same old lame ass loser trying to ride the coattails of some other loser who has no life and therefore spends ridiculous amounts of time in a game, and by somehow fathoming that such lifestyle begets respect and status, being associated with such person as a "friend" automatically elevates your perceived class.

Get over yourself. Its a freakin game. There are no rules. You pay to win, and if **** happens oh well. All you can really do is to pay again and see if you can get less unlucky next time.

If you actually had any clue what you are talking about sweetie, you would realise that I have spoken to Relic about this, an employee of Gree, and therefore that represents progress on Gaeb's issue so far.

Yes you are pathetic because you've hijacked a thread which was created for a positive reason with your own pettiness and negativity. As I said, I have nothing to prove in terms of this game. I was in t1 for 10 months solid and black medallist in arena just last week. I'm not saying this to brag, rather to refute your assumption that I'm some kind of groupie riding on the coattails of someone else. The fact you've lost your temper and are now throwing around completely ill-conceived and incorrect assumptions about me and my lifestyle is absolutely hilarious. You have no clue about me or my life so I will enlighten you - I have a successful job, a wonderful boyfriend, my own home and car and I go on vacation 5 times a year. I play this game because I find it fun. It doesn't define me or affect my status in my real life. So get your facts right and don't hate. And thanks for keeping bumping this thread, maybe you are some use after all.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

If you actually had any clue what you are talking about sweetie, you would realise that I have spoken to Relic about this, an employee of Gree, and therefore that represents progress on Gaeb's issue so far.

Yes you are pathetic because you've hijacked a thread which was created for a positive reason with your own pettiness and negativity. As I said, I have nothing to prove in terms of this game. I was in t1 for 10 months solid and black medallist in arena just last week. I'm not saying this to brag, rather to refute your assumption that I'm some kind of groupie riding on the coattails of someone else. The fact you've lost your temper and are now throwing around completely ill-conceived and incorrect assumptions about me and my lifestyle is absolutely hilarious. You have no clue about me or my life so I will enlighten you - I have a successful job, a wonderful boyfriend, my own home and car and I go on vacation 5 times a year. I play this game because I find it fun. It doesn't define me or affect my status in my real life. So get your facts right and don't hate. And thanks for keeping bumping this thread, maybe you are some use after all.
    as far as I know SWEETIE, you just made all of that up. Its funny how small comments here and there will derail you and as much as you say you have no reason to prove anything, you start spewing things that might seem like facts about yourself while I sit here without the need to actually say anything about me.

ps. I also know that my comments will not set you in a flurry and make you post a string of screen captures to actually "prove" that you are who you claim you are. But by saying this little thing now, I am sparing you the trouble. I have seen what I needed to see.

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    as far as I know SWEETIE, you just made all of that up. Its funny how small comments here and there will derail you and as much as you say you have no reason to prove anything, you start spewing things that might seem like facts about yourself while I sit here without the need to actually say anything about me.

ps. I also know that my comments will not set you in a flurry and make you post a string of screen captures to actually "prove" that you are who you claim you are. But by saying this little thing now, I am sparing you the trouble. I have seen what I needed to see.
    Nah, I've said my piece. And I know everything I need to know about you by the way you behave on this forum. Thanks again for keeping the thread up the top <3
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    spend thousands of my hard earned dollars for pixels that are literally worthless (yes, they have 0 monetary value despite what you "top spenders" try to value them at) I don't need pixels to feed my ego, thanks.
    Most of those dollars are also ones and zeroes, just like there are 8 or more of those per pixel...
    Money is 99% blind faith these days; only worth as much as people trust it and can be created out of thin air or deleted the same way.

edit: but this thread does make me pose the following question: why should that SS Gaeb person get preferential treatment over anybody else who might have run into similar account bug/lockout?
    Last edited by Marco_; 05-19-2015 at 03:31 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Most of those dollars are also ones and zeroes, just like there are 8 or more of those per pixel...
    Money is 99% blind faith these days; only worth as much as people trust it and can be created out of thin air or deleted the same way.

edit: but this thread does make me pose the following question: why should that SS Gaeb person get preferential treatment over anybody else who might have run into similar account bug/lockout?
    Simply because he was pushing for the t1 personal raid reward at the time and had scored 122 million, putting him 3 million in the lead when the issue happened. Gaeb was the sure-fire winner but dropped to #6 by the end because of the issue. No raid title, no plus epic and thousands of gems wasted.

If the same had happened to a player from any alliance - Stijn, Momma etc - while pushing t1 personal in raid, I would still support their cause because quite frankly it sucks.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

@Indigo

Wow buddy, u really do humor me. You views on reality are si skewed I don't even know where ti begin, but let me try. First off, regarding me helping a friend, I always help my friends. The thing is, I dont consider no-lifes that are the "best" at a simplistic pay-to-win push-button game (that requires absolutely 0 skill btw) friends. I dont associate with those people, I pity those people. My life will never be so pathetic I must look for a higher social status among online people I will never meet (and of who most are probably overweight/nerds despite them claiming to be bodybuilders)

Next, how does my status in this game, in any possible way, reflect upon ny social status irl? I suppose it does, but in the opposite direction you claim it to be moving buddy. Perhaps I am t500 every week, so a t10 player is "better" than me? The thing is... I can do t10 every week if I were stupid enough. I have no intentions to do so, as my life is great without needing some pixels to fill in the empty void. I don't feed my ego by being a god amongst this community (which, to say the least, is far dumber than I would have ever imagined). So no, a t10 player is not better than me as I probably live in a higher social class than 99% of them, I just don't value those armors at the price they do. I dont mindlessly waste my money, I invest in things with actual monetary values. Genuis, right? So please, do not mistake pity with jealousy, as those t10 players in no way make me jealous.

Lastly, my friend, I already said I understand how he could be upset. You also need to accept the cold hard truth that it is what it is. He deserves no special treatment from Gree as he is no better than anybody else, even the jealous little t500 players as you put it. It was a technical error, things happen, technology isn't perfect. Tell your such good "friend" (I use that term loosely, as a nerd you will never meet irl and pretends to be some big shot is hardly a friend) that life will continue to move on without his coveted pixels. Bite the pillow and cry for a week or 2, but you will get past this catastrophe. I pray for you.

@Regretz

First of all, I'm not your buddy.

Secondly, have you ever heard the phrase, "one doth protest too much"? All of the views you have outlined in your rant are your own and you are projecting them onto others. I have never expressed any of the opinions you mention in your rant there. I don't know any of these imaginary fake bodybuilders you refer to. They sound fun!
    I have never said ranks in this game relate to real-life successes or otherwise. As I specifically said, I play this game for fun. It doesn't define me or reflect on my real life whatsoever. I have never been dismissive of T500 players, except to say you must be one, and a jealous one at that, as this is the only explanation for your perpetual trolling, irrational hatred and bitterness and relentless whining on this forum.

With reference to Gaeb and the other players you make wild and baseless assumptions about, well it would be amusing were it not so embarrassing for you. Poor thing.

Seriously man, just take up Tetris or something.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

@Regretz

First of all, I'm not your buddy.
    In that case, I am also not your sweetie.... hypocrite.

.. and yes, how irrational is it that someone will call you out for the ridiculousness self that you are.

This thread has taken a disappointing turn; I'm going to lock it up.

Please refrain from insulting other members of the forum.