Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Gree your urgent help is needed!

Forum mods, please help! We come to you as friends of SS Gaeb, an amazing player who was pushing t1 personal in last weekends raid (and had scored 122 million, 3 million ahead of the nearest competitor at the 24 hour mark when the issue occurred) when he lost access to his account.

He was switching his account between iPad and iPhone using Game Center when suddenly his account was not synced to servers and could not be retrieved. All efforts and resolutions have been tried to no avail including deleting app and reinstalling etc.

Gaeb has no access to his account - this has caused him to lose the raid title which he was certain to win, and caused a lot of stress and upset after staying up 24 hours to fight, not to mention spending 5 figures in gems to get where he was.

The Rainbow community begs you not only to return Gaebs account but to compensate him for the gems and time lost as well as ensuring he gets his rewards. This issue occurred through no fault of his own.

I know you are probably inundated with tickets but hope that you appreciate the urgency of the matter.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Hey there, this issue can be resolved with the account owner if they send in a support ticket. Please generate a support ticket in-game or through here: https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

Please be as detailed as they can be with the support ticket. A good base for account recovery information is as follows:

-Main knight's name and level
    -Friend code of the account you are trying to recover
    -Date of last login on the account you wish to recover
    -Dates of last 3 purchases
    -Gem receipts or transaction numbers
    -iOS users only: The original install date. Open iTunes on your computer. Navigate to iTunes Store Account > Purchase History

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked please contact either Relic or Bolt with the ticket number and they will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Hey there, this issue can be resolved with the account owner if they send in a support ticket. Please generate a support ticket in-game or through here: https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

Please be as detailed as they can be with the support ticket. A good base for account recovery infomation

-Main knight's name and level
    -Friend code of the account you are trying to recover
    -Date of last login on the account you wish to recover
    -Dates of last 3 purchases
    -Gem receipts or transaction numbers
    -iOS users only: The original install date. Open iTunes on your computer. Navigate to iTunes Store Account > Purchase History

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked please contact either Relic or Bolt with the ticket number and they will look into it.
    It's not that they overlook it, it's that they don't know how to fix it is my understanding. They told him to delete and re download the app.. It didn't work lol

He already sent in tickets Legalious. I'm sure they will get to it but this isn't your average 'I want a firestorm+' ticket. And all they said was reinstall the game. It's extremely urgent and anything u guys can do would be appreciated. I have the ticket number so will send it on
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please PM me with the ticket number so I can have someone look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please PM me with the ticket number so I can have someone look at it.
    Thanks for your attention on this matter. We don't want to loose a good player over whatever crazy bug caused this.

yes Gree please return Gaeb's account. Gaeb is our guild master and he has no access to his account. Please help
    Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Forum mods, please help! We come to you as friends of SS Gaeb, an amazing player who was pushing t1 personal in last weekends raid (and had scored 122 million, 3 million ahead of the nearest competitor at the 24 hour mark when the issue occurred) when he lost access to his account.

He was switching his account between iPad and iPhone using Game Center when suddenly his account was not synced to servers and could not be retrieved. All efforts and resolutions have been tried to no avail including deleting app and reinstalling etc.

Gaeb has no access to his account - this has caused him to lose the raid title which he was certain to win, and caused a lot of stress and upset after staying up 24 hours to fight, not to mention spending 5 figures in gems to get where he was.

The Rainbow community begs you not only to return Gaebs account but to compensate him for the gems and time lost as well as ensuring he gets his rewards. This issue occurred through no fault of his own.

I know you are probably inundated with tickets but hope that you appreciate the urgency of the matter.

It's not the matter with his account
    The idea he lost it while he was pushing very hard in t1 personal score
    You should refund him of his gems
    Gaeb, is one of most spenders I ever seen he always has 23k gems and very wonderful person
    Gree that not fair at all
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

@Sarah,

What's not fair is us having to read your horrid grammar.

When it comes to this topic, I don't see the real issue. He pushed for t1 personal score and came up short, so he wants his gems back? Life isn't fair. Understandably I would be upset if this happened to me, but let's face it who has 48 consecutive hours to tap away mindlessly at a game? Maybe this was his phones way of saying "Hey, put me down for a change and go have some human interaction." You can't just dwell on the past and wonder "What if?" all the time. Considering he wasn't crying all weekend, I bet the remainder of his weekend, without his face shoved into his phone, was actually enjoyable. Yes, he won't ever get those wasted hours or his gems back, but he learned a valuable lesson; technology isn't perfect. Stuff happens. Let it go, you will continue to live I assure you of that.
    Last edited by Regretz; 05-18-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    @Sarah,

When it comes to this topic, I don't see the real issue. He pushed for t1 personal score and came up short, so he wants his gems back? Life isn't fair. Understandably I would be upset if this happened to me, but let's face it who has 48 consecutive hours to tap away mindlessly at a game? Maybe this was his phones way of saying "Hey, put me down for a change and go have some human interaction." You can't just dwell on the past and wonder "What if?" all the time. Considering he wasn't crying all weekend, I bet the remainder of his weekend, without his face shoved into his phone, was actually enjoyable. Yes, he won't ever get those wasted hours or his gems back, but he learned a valuable lesson; technology isn't perfect. Stuff happens. Let it go, you will continue to live I assure you of that.

First of all, please don't tell people's grammar is horrible. NOT EVERYONE HAS ENGLISH AS FIRST LANGUAGE.

Second, i don't know Gaeb but i know he was spending a lot. How would you feel if someone locked you out of something you were spending a lot on? Let's say you bought a house and are making payments to the bank and the bank puts new locks in your home so you can't get in anymore, would you be mad?

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    He already sent in tickets Legalious. I'm sure they will get to it but this isn't your average 'I want a firestorm+' ticket. And all they said was reinstall the game. It's extremely urgent and anything u guys can do would be appreciated. I have the ticket number so will send it on
    This is a case where game progress isnt saved when accounts are switched between devices example iphone and ipad. I have feedback before to Gree that I encountered such situation before but they are unlikely to find anything in their server as the raid scores that SS Gaeb have gotten did not sync with the server.

I have learnt my lesson. Before I switch device, I always do one of the following to make sure my game progress is saved.
    - Change your appearance. Cape, Armour
    - Donate $10k to your guild
    - Open a chest
    - Etc

Good luck Indi and Gaeb.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Ok, what is with everyone making crazy references between real life and KnD? Going off of your reference, Mister T, you are assuming Gree locked him out of the game. This isn't what happened. It was a technological error within his device, not Gree's fault. Technically, and legally, they owe him nothing. I can understand he's upset, but stuff happens. Technology doesn't always work properly. Please don't refer to this as buying a house, as it is absolutely in no way related. Not even one bit. And lastly, I wouldn't personally know how it feels to spend a lot on pixels and not get them. I would never lose enough brain cells to spend thousands of my hard earned dollars for pixels that are literally worthless (yes, they have 0 monetary value despite what you "top spenders" try to value them at) I don't need pixels to feed my ego, thanks.

@Sarah,

Dude the idea is super clear and it's not his phone
    My English is poor I don't care deal with that
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Ok, what is with everyone making crazy references between real life and KnD? Going off of your reference, Mister T, you are assuming Gree locked him out of the game. This isn't what happened. It was a technological error within his device, not Gree's fault. Technically, and legally, they owe him nothing. I can understand he's upset, but stuff happens. Technology doesn't always work properly. Please don't refer to this as buying a house, as it is absolutely in no way related. Not even one bit. And lastly, I wouldn't personally know how it feels to spend a lot on pixels and not get them. I would never lose enough brain cells to spend thousands of my hard earned dollars for pixels that are literally worthless (yes, they have 0 monetary value despite what you "top spenders" try to value them at) I don't need pixels to feed my ego, thanks.
    Gaeb's game is somewhere on the server and he spend real life money on the game. Refering it to buying a house is related as he spend his money on the game. I don't spend as much as some players do but i would hate losing my account due to an error and lose a lot of money

what is the purpose of this thread? Everyone knows that if you run into any problems in the game, the actual person who is affected by the problem (not a friend, not some spokesperson speaking on behalf of the victim) should submit a ticket to gree and get it handled privately. If this is your way of showing off that some player has the money and time to spend some 5 digit amounts of gem to secure himself a top spot in raid and he would have gotten it had there not been some technical glitch... ummm.... you are sooooo soooo soo lame. Oh wait, you are not even talking about yourself, you are talking about someone you know. So.. ok you know someone who spent 5 digit amounts of gem and he "almost" got top spot in raid. Wow... thats even lamer.

I don't know. After writing this thread, did you feel proud. Did you feel that excitement those groupies feel when they feel like they are associated with their favorite rock star? Oh wait a minute, this isn't even a rock star. It's some person who plays games who spends money so he can buy himself that allusion of success. WOW. how fantastic.