LOOKing for a group of 30+ members

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LOOKing for a group of 30+ members

Post Count

LOOKing for a group of 30+ members

Looking for a group of 30+ members who want to come join Contract Killers 420. Bonuses are half maxed..and it is only a week old..There are absolutely NO stat or donation REQUIREMENTS. This team is built for everyone in it to help and work together. Whatever we can all afford. And stats are not an issue..The only thing I ask is that we be on daily at least to check in once or twice a day..and try to be active in most events. If you cant and something comes up..let someone know..basically in a nutshell. Please pm me if interested.. Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey Vet,
    I have some interest. On a team with a wide range of stats. We have 8 or 9 highly active members of which most have a mini and a couple have 2. I'm the biggest by far with 240b attack and do the vast majority of the donations. We currently have 34 members of 50 and have I would say 80% of bonuses. We use groupme and not interested in changing.
    While I have interest, you may be just slightly less laid back than us, so this may not work, but the team wants me to explore options.
    Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
    GK