Trials at beginner and warrior level with nightmare mobs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trials at beginner and warrior level with nightmare mobs

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Trials at beginner and warrior level with nightmare mobs

Hello!
    I'm a bit confused. The trial event requires beginners n warrior levels to be complete. This is great news and thank you for that as it goes to help all new players and low level players that don't have enough energy to do higher levels and benefit getting prizes..
    Oh!!! Wait...
    We have high energy monsters and nightmare mobs in these levels!!!! Sorry to all those players thinking Gree had actually thought of you....is this another insult to the KA Comunity? I believe those levels are (or so I thought naive me) was as it started..."beginner" low energy n low HP mobs....so WHY the nightmare mobs are showing up that requires 300-400 energy a hit? My low lvl only has 450 energy....it just feels like another low blow..😞😒

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Since they improved the box drops for materials , they made the trials harder

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Since they improved the box drops for materials , they made the trials harder
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what box drops have to do with Trials. We only win units, pretty much worthless now
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There are easy Nighteare mobs and there are difficult ones. Some require me to do 2 hits while some takes 5-10 hits. Some Glaidator mobs have more HP then Champion mobs.

I think the trials are based on total HP and the game will randomly pick mobs that total to that HP, with a pinch of randomness thrown in of course.

Post Count
    Trial difficulty is proportional to both the level trial you select, the stage of the trial you're on, and your PvP strength - a combination of hero strength and weapon attack. As you get better weapons and more hero strength, trials get harder.

Within that framework, there is also a small amount of random variability that Gree throws in to keep things from being constantly the same. You may face some mobs with more health, but lower energy per hit, or lower health but more energy... or just more mobs.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    Trial difficulty is proportional to both the level trial you select, the stage of the trial you're on, and your PvP strength - a combination of hero strength and weapon attack. As you get better weapons and more hero strength, trials get harder.

Within that framework, there is also a small amount of random variability that Gree throws in to keep things from being constantly the same. You may face some mobs with more health, but lower energy per hit, or lower health but more energy... or just more mobs.
    PvP has nothing to do with it.
    Hero strength doesn't influence any single thing from a stat that you need for pvp.
    The equipment your hero does matter indeed, but this is the smallest stat for PvP in general (hero attack).

However you are correct that more hero strength gives harder and more difficult trials.

Post Count
    Sorry - "misspoke". I wrote PvP and meant PvE. Thanks for catching that.