Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SA Vs Old Sa

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

New SA Vs Old Sa

Which do you prefer?

To be totally honest, this new SA wins it for me because you can see on the leaderboards who is in what syndicate, which is a pretty cool feature. Another interesting thing that was changed was the nodes being switched around. However, I feel like the names of the nodes could have also been changed to make things a bit more creative. One last thing is that I did like the old SA fonts a bit better, I think having the scores and names blown up a bit wouldn't hurt.

Post Count
    It depends what you mean by old SA. I liked the old SA with way better prizes, demon farming, and reasonable syn goals. But this new font is cool
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    It depends what you mean by old SA. I liked the old SA with way better prizes, demon farming, and reasonable syn goals. But this new font is cool
    I'm talking about the old sa with no demon farming lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah I saw it and was like, got dam, GREE went and hired a programmer! Crazy times

Post Count
    Can we add no SA to the poll? Lag and glitches are getting old!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I do like the new Street Assault Layout, looks clean, simple and a lot better than the old Street Assault layout BUT there is still lag, a few bugs and occasionally force closes on my device, it's an ongoing thing with both iOS and Android OS. But only way to make it less laggy or not force close is to NOT have multiple events going at the same time, especially during Street Assault. Also with the new Street Assault additional features, it says you need to deploy at least 10 to get a prize, I've seen people coming first numourous times yet still get no "prize". I hope this is fixed soon as I think it'll be a great idea to whoever plays Crime City.
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Post Count
    Both suck a**.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    I prefer the SA that only comes once a cycle.

The leaderboard is awesome, thank you gree. How about one for war?

I love the lag. Please keep it in.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Post Count
    Pros of new:
    1. Seeing who is participating per battle.
    2. Less lag (but I'm also using my iPhone 6 for the first time in SA, so it could be the device)

Cons of new:
    1. Can't buy choppers unless you're in battle and have run out of them. (The Boost Building icon is in the store section where the Street Assualt icon was)
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Was definitely less lag, which is a good thing. Leaderboard can be a nice transitory ego boost if you're at or near the top, but not essential except for officers keeping tabs on participation.

I miss the demon farming though, as it means a strategic play style has been removed. Tap tap tap, spend spend spend isn't happening here anytime soon. The spenders will spend regardless, but if there's any hint of farming being removed because a few of them objected to free/small spenders winning the indy prize by playing smart, a big boo!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i don't see how people can equate demon farming with strategy. all it took was time and effort. deploy two demons and get back eight. i wouldn't call that strategy; more of a broken play mechanic. if you want to do some real demon farming then pick and choose your battles to go for first place and earn one demon at a time. don't get me wrong, i did enjoy farming demons as well, but it's a stretch to call it strategy.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Demon farming was a gift not to base your strategy on as you had to realize that it wasn't going to be a continuous feature. They feed the masses to get the gold team/players to spend more. I bet they do pretty well on SA events.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by quityourwhining View Post
    i don't see how people can equate demon farming with strategy. all it took was time and effort.
    That's all this game has ever been.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by quityourwhining View Post
    i don't see how people can equate demon farming with strategy. all it took was time and effort. deploy two demons and get back eight. i wouldn't call that strategy; more of a broken play mechanic. if you want to do some real demon farming then pick and choose your battles to go for first place and earn one demon at a time. don't get me wrong, i did enjoy farming demons as well, but it's a stretch to call it strategy.
    The strategy lay not in the farming, but in not mindlessly blowing them and your deploys until you were ready to make the Indy run at a time when it would help the syndicate make the next goal in the elite syndicate prize. Because I didn't burn all mine there were enough left to do two indies after the farming was stopped. Now it's a long slow process to rebuild them.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    pop ups are actually working for once!