GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Boosted battles not happening for all teams

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Can you also please add forums to what you don't dew too?
    No, I'm committed to be here until the big boned one begins to warble.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurence1 View Post
    Really ? Prior to this WD each team could control the amount of spend and clearly know where they would finish. We now have no control over this due to some teams getting whatever battles they get, while other get none. So no control over results, is that clear enough?

It seems there is nothing we can do for this casualty. We have lost them. Time to move on and help those who can still be saved!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Brother mouse, I suggest we simply sit here on the banks of this lovely river and watch the chaos erupt upstream.
    Why look, there's a massive fire over there.
    That used to be one of those Arctic Mining Rigs, I think.
    Look over there, that must be awful hot.
    I think our work is done.
    Let's just enjoy the view.
    Now wouldn't that be quite a sight Dewie.

Trouble is, once the conflagration starts, it will be a wet fizzle as all those dreams, hopes and aspirations, not to mention armies, empires and alliances, disappear into an infinitesimally small white dot, that pops out of existence as if none of it was real at all.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Now wouldn't that be quite a sight Dewie.

Trouble is, once the conflagration starts, it will be a wet fizzle as all those dreams, hopes and aspirations, not to mention armies, empires and alliances, disappear into an infinitesimally small white dot, that pops out of existence as if none of it was real at all.
    True, its all one big illusion anyway.
    Some seek to hallucinate on certain chemicals, plants, fungi, potions, powders, liquids, etc...
    Others chase the elusive dragón amarillo...
    Well, June is coming, isn't it?
    The naysayers who were recently booed just might have the last laugh.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    It seems there is nothing we can do for this casualty. We have lost them. Time to move on and help those who can still be saved!
    Mate keep your opinions about me to yourself, you have no idea who I am or weather I even spend money on the game. What I pionted out is just simply fact not fiction. If a team chose to spend gold, money, pixie dust call it what ever you want to, as a team or a single player you had a controll over where you finished in WD spend more finish higher don't spend finish lower, that is no longer the case. And if I am a casualty what the ... Are you still doin here?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Mate keep your opinions about me to yourself, you have no idea who I am or weather I even spend money on the game. What I pionted out is just simply fact not fiction. If a team chose to spend gold, money, pixie dust call it what ever you want to, as a team or a single player you had a controll over where you finished in WD spend more finish higher don't spend finish lower, that is no longer the case. And if I am a casualty what the ... Are you still doin here?

I am part of the con-troll as you say. Stay with us! We are simply here to help you! Are you on any medications right now? Do you know what year it is? Receiving the truth is very painful and traumatic sometimes. Indeed, the truth does actually hurt doesn't it?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    BS. Spend more,you'll still get where you want to go. Hell, GREE is counting on it.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^^ there is the answer people. SPEND MORE!

Have fun with that

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    There are three criteria that need to be met in order for a premium match to trigger:

1. Factions must be close in rank

2. Each faction must be within 20% of total power (attack + defense) from each other.

3. The number of faction members must be within 25 of each other.

The closer these criteria are between the two factions, the greater the odds of getting an Epic or Legendary match up.
    Can these faction stats be listed in the matchup screen? Faction power may be secret intel so maybe a check mark or a yes/no indicator or a percentage without indication of which team is higher, so teams won't be guessing whether it's working or not.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol. You want indicators so you know whether it's working or not? The devs would too!
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This wd was funny as he.l.l. it was painfully obvious that most teams had not 1 clue what they were doing or how to trigger a bonus match.. even after being coached and told exactly what to do to trigger a bonus match I watched teams constantly tryimg to pair with teams with stats that werent even close to matching.. it was hilarious... gm sure was a fun place this weekend watching most complain about not getting bonus matches....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There was a WD this weekend? lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So, WD is over, back to ignore iT Will go away strategy??

Still waiting on further explenation and how/if this Will continue..

I reckon more players (like me) Will base their future plans (spending, activity perhaps even retirement for Some) on this info, guess no more elaboration for most Will mean at a minimum no more spending.

I know spending is your own choice, but decision to not do so while still completely in THE dark is an easy one.
    Last edited by Modern War Forum GF; 05-20-2015 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Being ahead of THE trolls

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Everyone should go join Alpha NPI Legacy. They've said they've gotten 6 legendary so far. Nice when gree can "randomly" play favorites, isn't it?
    Dont join us because of the matchup's - join us because we rock - think outside the box - we rock - can quick think to play the game - we rock by the way!!!!
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Everyone should go join Alpha NPI Legacy. They've said they've gotten 6 legendary so far. Nice when gree can "randomly" play favorites, isn't it?
    Cool story, bro.