Boosted battles not happening for all teams - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted battles not happening for all teams

Post Count
    In Bolts original post it states Rank and Power as being triggering factors. So is it possible to be of similar rank but of different power?

My initial thought was that this is an attempt to level the playing field some more, factions so powerful that they drop out these bonus scorings thus allowing a more fair result. Granted that isn't quite what I am seeing which is interesting.

Faction matchups, at least in the lower levels are all over creation, seems to be elsewhere as well. My 18 player test faction gets a 2 player and their DL can get nuked with 1 hit, hmmm.

Also noticing even lower participation then last WD.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm in a top 25 team. We haven't got one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    How about all the factions that are close to each other the leaders get together on a chat and try and declare together at same time. That is what the top teams are doing and it has worked pretty well so far. So quit your moaning and think around the box. And yes gree still sucks.
    Most that are postimg here are in such rooms and still no premium matches. So far ive only seen a handfull of teams are gettimg them. My team has fought alot of battles with similarly ranked and powered teams and still none....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redvenge99 View Post
    Most that are postimg here are in such rooms and still no premium matches. So far ive only seen a handfull of teams are gettimg them. My team has fought alot of battles with similarly ranked and powered teams and still none....
    Everyone should go join Alpha NPI Legacy. They've said they've gotten 6 legendary so far. Nice when gree can "randomly" play favorites, isn't it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Everyone should go join Alpha NPI Legacy. They've said they've gotten 6 legendary so far. Nice when gree can "randomly" play favorites, isn't it?
    Also guess who has had 5 ledgendarys and 2 epics so ive heard..

Banned
    Post Count
    Osok is on 7. So the rooms must be working because they are all in the same room and the declaring at same time is working for them. Good luck all. And gree still sucks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Osok is on 7. So the rooms must be working because they are all in the same room and the declaring at same time is working for them. Good luck all. And gree still sucks
    IT not!

IT is working for Some factions, other faction doing THE same (in same rooms) do NOT get them... Seems like something similar to Some factions getting locked out on Frontline (not getting matched), Some factions just do NOT get Any premiums. Plain and simple FACT!

I call this WD a Busy and Will devote my time on RL and be back next WD to check if they fixed this.

What dazzles me THE most ATM is lack of Any communicating by GREE.. Thats just mindboggling
    Last edited by Modern War Forum GF; 05-17-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    my team just fought a team 2 ranks below us and nothing.. gree is broke as usual when releaseing a new event/upgrade. we have only had 21 battles but out of them 7 should of triggered at least one lvl of special battles nad yet to have one. sucks as I know of some teams that have scored a ton of points on these battles

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How about all the factions that are close to each other the leaders get together on a chat and try and declare together at same time. That is what the top teams are doing and it has worked pretty well so far. So quit your moaning and think around the box. And yes gree still sucks.
    Maybe you missed the numerous cases where factions ranked right next to each other got NOTHING?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still nothing here top 25 team. We should be a top 25 team easily but with no special match ups we are slipping in rank.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder View Post
    Still nothing here top 25 team. We should be a top 25 team easily but with no special match ups we are slipping in rank.
    Gree's way of wanting the top teams to spend more to keep their rank. I'm sure it's by design.

Post Count
    doesn't each player have to hit Cc to activate ??? tried I most wars with 1 mini or other but all ever get is 8-9% def reduction with done sweet FA
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Gree's way of wanting the top teams to spend more to keep their rank. I'm sure it's by design.
    It is completely by design. You don't think 3+ years of keeping players in the dark on every event roll out is an oversight, do you?

Keep the players confused, on edge, and paranoid about losing their coveted toys and sit back and watch them spend way more than necessary to fill the knowledge gap.

If players knew exactly what was required, then that's exactly what they'd do - no more, no less.

If, however, players have no idea what's needed, with an apparent random element thrown in threatening to upset the apple cart, then they will spend until they think they have a comfortable safety margin against the random element that might put others over them.

It is completely by design, using the players psychology against them.

And the funny thing is, it works, every time, time after time. They've got their "support base" figured out pretty well.

Well played Gree, well played.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 05-17-2015 at 04:16 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    It is completely by design. You don't think 3+ years of keeping players in the dark on every event roll out is an oversight, do you? Keep the players confused and paranoid about losing their coveted toys and sit back and watch them spend way more than necessary to fill the knowledge gap. And the funny thing is, it works, every time, time after time. They've got their "support base" figured out pretty well. Well played Gree, well played.
    Shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?
    Why, does the truth hurt?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln