Boosted battles not happening for all teams - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted battles not happening for all teams

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    So much in this game has always been about gambling, and it's made them money. The addicts will keep paying, and with more gambling probably be even more inclined to, so why would Gree stop?
    Just take note GREE at least 3 solid t25 faction that did not receive a single premium match are NOT SPENDING ANYTHING this WD!

Only by not spending GREE Will take notice IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman 1 View Post
    GREE take notice. Having premium battles is fine but not fair unless everyone gets the same amount of different premium battles. Better allow the leaders to designate a premium battle and they only get a certain amount of them. If the other team didn't do it then to bad they have a harder time winning. It allows for strategy for wins in a row and allowing for optimum players on at the time. Put it in the factions hands instead of the unfair randomness.
    BEST idea to date!!

Only way to make this fair... As long as iTS not transparant and we see teams rank way higher then usual we can only guess those teams are Very lucky on premiums. Hard to make solid accusations, but iTS a fair estimate IMO

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Sorry, but you know how the forums can get. I don't want this thread to be about gold usage. Just the subject at-hand.
    I apologize, I could have elaborated my point in a better way. Hopefully we get answers sooner than later.

Banned
    Post Count
    My team has had 3 legendary just today and 1 yesterday. Good luck

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My team hasnt gotten a single premium match yet after about 30 battles... I guess this shows how unevenly matched teams are?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    My team has had 3 legendary just today and 1 yesterday. Good luck
    Thanx for THE post! ITunes loves that kinda info

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Yes, but within the aspects of gambling, everyone should presumably have the same odds. This is so obvious that it doesn't... I need to find the powerball tickets that give me a 1:500 chance of winning when everyone else is at 1:579000000000 (if gree doesn't have to use commas, neither do I!)
    Except this isn't "gambling". Funny how it feeds the addicts just the same though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree finally did something right. Now we need more legendary wars. And just so everyone knows I don't like gree

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have been in a lot of legendary battles. It's great for my faction but it's not fair to the rest. I am hearing alot of complaints from top 50 factions who are not getting anything. That's messed up and there is no way it's the luck of the draw.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's unfair gameplay practices, plain and simple. Surprised iTunes has not shut it down.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by generalpain View Post
    It's unfair gameplay practices, plain and simple. Surprised iTunes has not shut it down.
    iTunes gets a cut, a very nice cut, as do all the others that facilitate sales of certain cyber goods.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    you guys still dont get it. The idea is to make those top team to spend more, for instance if you are a constant top 10 or top 25. I am sure you will want to regain that position and thus using more gold.

simple as that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Very gree screw up there is a good opportunity to refund. We have been doing that, we just got back 3 to 10 vault refund for this unfair match on legendary. Cause we dont get a single. use this chance to refund.

Banned
    Post Count
    How about all the factions that are close to each other the leaders get together on a chat and try and declare together at same time. That is what the top teams are doing and it has worked pretty well so far. So quit your moaning and think around the box. And yes gree still sucks.
    Last edited by Jg48; 05-17-2015 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Potty mouth

Post Count
    This is just another gree attempt to "level" the playing field by throwing in a random element on WD points.
    -
    Now you can't rely on spending the same ole amount of gold to get the same ole WD points to secure the same ole position.
    -
    Now, you have the fear that other teams are beating you by NOT getting the same ole points while you're still getting zip, so you better spend more gold to get more WD points to secure the same ole position you know and love.
    -
    Bravo gree. No one spends quite like a paranoid addict threatened with having their fix taken away by someone else that they think doesn't "deserve" it. Bravo. Well played.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It sure doesn't take long for the trolls to turn every thread here into a bash-fest for us that still play, does it. Guys, go be trolls on other forums. It is SERIOUSLY getting REALLY old.