Boosted battles not happening for all teams

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted battles not happening for all teams

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Boosted battles not happening for all teams

We need answers from gree as to why some factions are getting the epic and legendary boosts every 3rd to 4th battle (on average) while others cannot get a single one.

We at Superfaction1 have faced every team from sup-arkels (and ew and suprev) to TWO one-man factions with a single level 5 member and a single level 6 member. 22 battles in and we haven't received any special boosts that MANY other teams are getting. If Gree's answer is "it is random and can happen at any time," that's not going to cut it. "Randomness" cannot give teams an unfair advantage consistently throughout an event.

Please find out what's going on and let us know what remedies will happen going forward for us teams that apparently do not get the same advantages of so many others.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes it is very frustrating. I am one of the leaders of Slovenian Forces a always top 25 team and we haven't seen one either. We cannot justify spending money to achieve the same goal that others have to spend less than half what we would have to. We have consistently dropped every hour in rank because we haven't had one premium battle and even fought one team that was right behind us in rank. Doesn't get any closer in my eyes.

Banned
    Post Count
    Do what we do and go gold free. Why give gree more money when you know a new feature is just basically a new glitch.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Do what we do and go gold free. Why give gree more money when you know a new feature is just basically a new glitch.
    Please keep comments helpful regarding the subject. We don't need 8 pages of "you're stupid for playing" to hide Gree's response.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    As a side note gree, MANY top25-75 teams have gotten together and joined forces to declare at same time as another team close in ranks to help facilitate these so-called super-matches. It ain't workin'. (Oddly enough, we declared at the same time as a team close in rank to us when we got one of our one-man faction teams.)
    Last edited by Tony81; 05-16-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yep it doesn't seem to matter. We have done the same thing and had 5-6 matches with teams within 5-10 spots and a few within 1 or 2 spots of us. Simple all the money we spent on better regen means nothing since teams are getting double points and we don't even have the opportunity to.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Please keep comments helpful regarding the subject. We don't need 8 pages of "you're stupid for playing" to hide Gree's response.
    Don't put words in my mouth, I never said you or anyone else was stupid for spending money. I am simply stating that we don't know how it works but we do know that it probably won't work and it will be a glitch. There is nothing any of us could do to help until we get straight information from Bolt or another gree employee.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    I have to agree with WBS here. There was no information on how these perk wars are supposed to work. People are spending money, more than needed to keep rank because they are not getting the best wars. We dont know how this works so why spend money. I'm saving what I have to that good war be we keep premium wars and not legendary or epic.

It seems like luck of the draw and I rather not spend when luck is involved.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When Does gree's match up system make sense?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Don't put words in my mouth, I never said you or anyone else was stupid for spending money. I am simply stating that we don't know how it works but we do know that it probably won't work and it will be a glitch. There is nothing any of us could do to help until we get straight information from Bolt or another gree employee.
    Sorry, but you know how the forums can get. I don't want this thread to be about gold usage. Just the subject at-hand.

Lurker
    Post Count
    GREE take notice. Having premium battles is fine but not fair unless everyone gets the same amount of different premium battles. Better allow the leaders to designate a premium battle and they only get a certain amount of them. If the other team didn't do it then to bad they have a harder time winning. It allows for strategy for wins in a row and allowing for optimum players on at the time. Put it in the factions hands instead of the unfair randomness.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman 1 View Post
    GREE take notice. Having premium battles is fine but not fair unless everyone gets the same amount of different premium battles. Better allow the leaders to designate a premium battle and they only get a certain amount of them. If the other team didn't do it then to bad they have a harder time winning. It allows for strategy for wins in a row and allowing for optimum players on at the time. Put it in the factions hands instead of the unfair randomness.
    I like this!

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    All of these questions were raised the day these new features were disclosed, and bolt bolted for the exit and went MIA. I'd better not use the word p0rn in this post or I'll get banned.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So much in this game has always been about gambling, and it's made them money. The addicts will keep paying, and with more gambling probably be even more inclined to, so why would Gree stop?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    So much in this game has always been about gambling, and it's made them money. The addicts will keep paying, and with more gambling probably be even more inclined to, so why would Gree stop?
    Yes, but within the aspects of gambling, everyone should presumably have the same odds. This is so obvious that it doesn't... I need to find the powerball tickets that give me a 1:500 chance of winning when everyone else is at 1:579000000000 (if gree doesn't have to use commas, neither do I!)