Legendary war.... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legendary war....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My main faction has had one premium match up yet a couple that should have been one of these special matchups. The one we did have I didn't notice anything different in the points I scored. I was getting hits in the mid 200 point range and didn't have one over 350. On another note my other faction has been getting completely ****ed (I will check my inbox for my warning regarding language) We have consistently gotten matched against teams waaaaaay out of our league. We are well out of T500 and keep pulling T50 and better teams. The divide is so bad even triggering a hotzone most of us can't even find a target. I like that they introduce new features like these, but I have no confidence in Gree to implement them fairly and properly.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is like full hour of free power attacks. Definitely changes things. My guess is the parameters given are clearly wrong and it is just completely random when facing a good opponent. I am also guessing/hoping every team gets the same amount of each and let it be up to each faction to be ready and aware. We will know when the event is complete. As of now, doesn't seem like it will pan out this way....

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    same here got a screen shot of a match up that should of been legendary had like several that should of worked out that way but none activated

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yeah, I think you have to match a good rival and then there is a possibility of legendary/epic battle. Not each time.

Banned
    Post Count
    We have had 2 premium match ups. I only had one attack where I noticed any difference in points. The rest were simply within normal point range.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I believe the trigger works like double and triple strike.
    First you have to fulfill some criteria, in this case legendary maybe within 1-2 ranks, premium maybe within 3-5 ranks.
    Then you roll a dice, the hit rate maybe around 2-5%, if you hit then you get one of these special bonus.

This is just my guess.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We've matched many teams within 1 or 2 rank, up/down & failed to trigger a premium match.
    We have had a few & I feel for the teams that haven't had any yet.
    Certainly EVERY team with a pulse should have had some by now!

Gree, you really need to sort this out soon. I guarantee the gold sales will go up!
    Win or lose, it's fun as heck getting +600 singles & +1k dbl strikes!
    Lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still havnt had a premium match up despite currently ranking outside top50 and meeting top10 and even top3 already!!
    We are not nearly as strong stat wise and not close on rank so... WHAT CONSTITUTES A PREMIUM MATCH UP?
    Yet again a new feature that doesn't work as intended and penalises teams and creates unfair advantages..

Post Count
    Is anyone really surprised at yet another masterful, well thought through, thoroughly tested, glitch-free, even-handed, well documented, impressively communicated and spectacularly rolled out "improvement" to this POS otherwise known as Modern War? I mean, really?
    -
    Hands up all those that still think this is a great game deserving of your hard earned.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's being thoroughly tested by those fortunate enough to have these matches! ( live beta testing)
    Documented through tickets & here.
    Well thought out... Hmm, WD is an extra day long. Bet the devs tweek the parameters come Monday & all hell will break loose! ( wishful thinking) & everyone be tappin like crazy!
    Lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    None here in a top 25 team

Lurker
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Tony81;1507280]Us at superfaction1 have yet to have a boosted battle while teams such as ANL have had at least 3. Last night, we were ranked around 20th and we fought a one-man team with a level-5 35k defense sole-member. How does this make any sense?

FYI. Try adjusting your total factions stats to those you most commonly match..... Aka. Drop some of your boosts. Also we matched a one man faction with 10 mil stats while being ranked tenth. GREE set the parameters we can't change that. We can change our factions total added stats to best stay within those parameters set. I for one am glad to see something new added to this war event despite the need to work around those parameters

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maverick and insane clowns had legendary match up. It was awesome. Most points I have ever seen. 1 and 2k per hit.
    Would love to have another. Be prepared to use all heAlth packs and gold you can muster up. I'm a free player so didn't help me as much. Made me want to spend some real money again. But,nah, ain't happening anymore. But sure was fun again.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason123 View Post
    Maverick and insane clowns had legendary match up. It was awesome. Most points I have ever seen. 1 and 2k per hit.
    Would love to have another. Be prepared to use all heAlth packs and gold you can muster up. I'm a free player so didn't help me as much. Made me want to spend some real money again. But,nah, ain't happening anymore. But sure was fun again.

Good for you, lad, stay strong. Don't be tempted and stumble back into the pit of despair and financial pain.
    Sadly, for every one that makes it, two or three could fail.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    my team is a top 100 team we have faced that I have counted 17 teams within 5 ranks of us. some more then once we have gotten 2 premium(wow 1.5 modifier you cant really tell its special) and 1 legendary battle the entire event all 3 within last 18 hours. we have also faced an additional 12 teams within 10 ranks so the match up for us this cycle have been decent and within our range.. just gree doesn't have this programmed very well.. an NO I am NOT surprised.. I think I posted someware just before that I "HOPED" gree would get it right but didn't look promising due to history.

I have asked team to screenshot those battles and send them in however not sure any did. unfortunately most on my team feel same as me and the tickets are always answered with auto responses that have nothing to do with the actual reason for ticket and in the 3 years I been playing it has only gotten worse. I always said this game was in trouble and I wanted to be wrong cause I have loved it since I first picked it up. but the writing is on the wall.. it will take a miracle(like gree selling game to a decent company) to save this game.I wonder if gree realizes what damage they do to their rep in gaming community by running all the games like this.. maybe they do and is why they have stopped producing new games and are refocusing in other areas
    Last edited by good gawd noooo; 05-19-2015 at 01:06 AM.