GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legendary war....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Legendary war....

WE just had one and ended up with 400k war we were getting 750+ point on one hit and 1k+ on double hits seem to be good idea this one anyone else had one??

Post Count
    Yes we've had a couple, not bad but hard to snag. We've also had some match ups that should have triggered one, but nothing..... So frustrating also

Post Count
    But yes, same amount of poi ts as well. 700-1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it seems to be working for some teams hence teams u see in top ten area who are not usually. then for other teams absolutely nada , many many match ups should of triggered them. i see this as a very thing , because in past wd we all in control of our own destiny in regards to what we spend as a team and what rank we will finnish can b decided based on gold . now if a team gets a legendary they are top ten in one battle mean while another may not get one . has completely screwed things so far for some teams i think

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    just wait until they give a top 20 faction a legendary war in the last war of the event and the push a top 10 faction out of top 10 because of it. more people will retire from this game because of another bad decision of gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Us at superfaction1 have yet to have a boosted battle while teams such as ANL have had at least 3. Last night, we were ranked around 20th and we fought a one-man team with a level-5 35k defense sole-member. How does this make any sense?

Gree, if you can't somehow code that every team get equal amounts of boosted battles, this is very shady tactic. You can't give teams advantages that others can't have. You've been accused of this with Sup for years, albeit maybe unfairly, but this is doing it out in the open. It may be "random," but it is giving teams an unfair advantage if you can decide they get double points multiple wars when others don't get any. ::rant over::

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    :: RANT reopend ' In 3 factions, one of which t25 fought 7 other factions sitting 1 or 2 spot away from us in rank. WE didnt get a single special war so far.. Seeiñg Many other factions getting them and posting SS About them pisses THE factions not getting ANY off.

Won't spend another single health pack until we get a special! If not getting Any so be iT, we Will drop outside t25, hell maybe even t50, but we refuse to spend double other factions need to to achieve same rank! RANT Ends ::

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ... 2nd battle against a one-man team just now. We are ranked 24th with a combined A/D of 389.7t (yes, I did the math). Other team (Cbp) is one player at level 6 with 145k defense. If this is what you mean by "legendary," I want no part of it. (We have still yet to get a boosted battle 18 wars in)

Please advise how this is happening and what will be done to rectify it on our ends.

Post Count
    We just beat a team that was ranked 3 spots above us at the end of the battle. There was no bonus (Premium, Epic and Legendary). So Premium must be two spots, Epic one spot and Legendary tied (tongue firmly in cheek).

Bolt if provided guidance, we would know whether to submit a ticket or not.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Fun and exciting new feature I see from GREE!

How did you guys find my one man, level 5, 35k account? I must have accidentally hit declare I guess.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Fun and exciting new feature I see from GREE!

How did you guys find my one man, level 5, 35k account? I must have accidentally hit declare I guess.
    Haha. Stay away from the button will ya?! =)

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    our faction has yet to trigger a single special battle and have fought teams within 5 ranks of our current rank so have no clue what sets it off but Tony81 is correct. it appears the feature is working very well for some teams and threw no fault of the other teams not all for them... should be a balance feature so it doesn't throw everything off.. seriously with what I understand from posted info we should of had at least 4 special battles to date but not one counted

Post Count
    My faction is ranked about 100 and we have not got a legendary yet and have been against faction ranked about 9 away. So I don't get why we have not got a legendary let

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    We just beat a team that was ranked 3 spots above us at the end of the battle. There was no bonus (Premium, Epic and Legendary). So Premium must be two spots, Epic one spot and Legendary tied (tongue firmly in cheek).

Bolt if provided guidance, we would know whether to submit a ticket or not.

GOOD NEWS BOLT!

the match up issue is clearly fixed. Once again we had a battle with a team that finished 3 spots above us. Sadly, once again the new (and not so exciting) feature failed to provide any extra points.

I submitted both on the same ticket, so you guys can get this broken new feature fixed and stop penalizing some teams.

Thanks!

Post Count
    I know some factions don't get the legendary, epic and premium wars what about the team they are playing against?