Gold sale gave an unfair advantage - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold sale gave an unfair advantage

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    believe it or not I am pissed... but I also understand that way it works. did I get some a lil found out 5 minutes before they changed it I have 3 is couldn't get it on all and was only able to buy less then a vaults worth while I know others bought a lot more.. oh well timing is everything.. like you I missed out just not as much and even thou I am pissed its more at myself not at those that noticed first

Post Count
    The way I see it, anyone that spends a cracker to buy gold at all for this POS has been taken for a ride. Right up there alongside arguing over who got a free cabin upgrade on the Titanic and who didn't.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Its still unfair though since this will affect all of us once the next cycle starts. GREE needs to own up and put the price back to 5 bucks to be fair to everyone until the end of WD. Gold is a big deal right now so this needs to be made right by everyone.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's the same as Gree having 40% sales for a limited time, then it goes to 20%. It's there for all to see and if you pass it by, your loss.

This particular sale was up to be had for a couple of hours before it changed. Pay more attention next time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    So your saying that it's our fault for sleeping at night or being at work? People literally only got to read about what they missed. Not everyone in the world can be on this game all the time. Sure it's easier for people in areas where events begin during daylight hours. Don't fault people for that

Lurker
    Post Count
    The fault is on gree.... They have had glitches in the past, yes. But this has to deal with actual cash.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Moan moan moan moan moan

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If they put a vault up at 1$ ... Still won't buy! GREE not getting another single dollar from me

Bonus program, discounted iTunes cards.. Always a way to get iT Cheaper if you dig deeper!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe you complainers should join a faction that has active chat and a method to notify everyone of new "events." I saw this, told everyone about the 1.7 cents/gold, and advised them all to buy. I spent $10. Others spent MUCH more than I did. If you aren't paying attention, that's your fault.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Maybe you complainers should join a faction that has active chat and a method to notify everyone of new "events." I saw this, told everyone about the 1.7 cents/gold, and advised them all to buy. I spent $10. Others spent MUCH more than I did. If you aren't paying attention, that's your fault.
    So by your thinking me being at work by where I get fired if caught on phone I should of just took the chance with my supervisor by me and bought gold? Lmao ok then a chance not worth my job but it should of been left as is how much does it cost gree to make the gold pixels lol. Also good for you that you can always look at your phone right away and are able to also run and tell everyone

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir1 View Post
    You obviously bought some or you would be pissed too. Anyone who has spent money on this game to see someone get gold at a much cheaper rate would be just as pissed off as I am
    i bought 4 tier 5 vaults or what ever they are called before i know about the gold sale for 5 dollars. i did not buy anymore and i could careless who got gold. it would have been nice to have a lot more gold but i really dont care. its nothing more than a game that some people take to serious.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir1 View Post
    So your saying that it's our fault for sleeping at night or being at work? People literally only got to read about what they missed. Not everyone in the world can be on this game all the time. Sure it's easier for people in areas where events begin during daylight hours. Don't fault people for that
    no its ur fault bc u sleep and work. u know gree dont even want us to log out the game little lone go to sleep. i was on when the sale was going on but i didnt buy a drop of gold,but if u honestly think gree cares whats fair and what isnt far then u will be in for a rude awaking! ive seen so much non-sense in this game since i played its comical. i use to spend heavy but now im kicking my own azz for doing that bc i see no real fun anymore throwing money at a company that gives to S**T's about the consumer. they only care how fast they can keep taking money and time out of players till they end up saleing their base and quit
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 05-16-2015 at 09:39 AM.
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Who said it was an error? Maybe, maybe not. Kmart had blue light specials when I was a kid, and you had better buy it before that blue light got switched off too. They announced ove the speakers, so if you wernt in the store, too bad. Same thing here, that kind of sale is probably older than I am. It's like the Black Friday soecials. By the way, why isn't everyone on at the start of WD?
    Most people probably didn't give two sheets about the "blue light" item on sale. Much like this worthless gold sale.

You think EVERYONE cares to be on at the start of war? You need help sir!

Wake me up when there is another real glitch to participate in!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If you missed it, just count yourself lucky. Use that money to support a business worthy of it.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    If you missed it, just count yourself lucky. Use that money to support a business worthy of it.

I only participate in the free glitches. I let all the smarter people buy gold. That way I play for free.