Gold sale gave an unfair advantage - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gold sale gave an unfair advantage

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    So by your thinking me being at work by where I get fired if caught on phone I should of just took the chance with my supervisor by me and bought gold? Lmao ok then a chance not worth my job but it should of been left as is how much does it cost gree to make the gold pixels lol. Also good for you that you can always look at your phone right away and are able to also run and tell everyone
    I was at work awhen I found out .. I took a potty break spents a lil cash "flushed" and went back to work

Post Count
    Seems like a smart move by gree. Guessing a bunch of players who swore off gold couldn't help themselves
    Have you loved your llama today?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Who said it was an error? Maybe, maybe not. Kmart had blue light specials when I was a kid, and you had better buy it before that blue light got switched off too. They announced ove the speakers, so if you wernt in the store, too bad. Same thing here, that kind of sale is probably older than I am. It's like the Black Friday soecials. By the way, why isn't everyone on at the start of WD?
    Gree has spoken. This is your official response op.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Seems like a smart move by gree. Guessing a bunch of players who swore off gold couldn't help themselves
    Gree can always count on the sucker addict factor.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Who cares?, you shouldn't be spending money on this faulty product anyways. Even at 99% off you are still getting ripped off
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Who cares?, you shouldn't be spending money on this faulty product anyways. Even at 99% off you are still getting ripped off
    Very true. The game is crap and not worth a cent. Plenty of better games then this bug filled one.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gold cost was the same as it ever was. Zero dollars!

Only the sheep march to slaughter.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Who said it was an error? Maybe, maybe not. Kmart had blue light specials when I was a kid, and you had better buy it before that blue light got switched off too. They announced ove the speakers, so if you wernt in the store, too bad. Same thing here, that kind of sale is probably older than I am. It's like the Black Friday soecials. By the way, why isn't everyone on at the start of WD?
    Can always count on Speedy to rear his hypocritical head. Since he took advantage of it...and likely all his teammates did too...it is not a glitch. It was a glitch, mistake, whatever u want to call it...similar to all prior glitches. Funny but not surprising to see Speed change his time on this.

I drove by an armored car...door was left open, everyone that was around had access to the piles if cash...so it is okay to take some before the open door is discovered? I think Speedy used similar analogy months ago when he was complaining about others purchasing unlocked valor units. Hypocrite.

Post Count
    Gotta love all these people arguing over the value of pixels and how it's unfair who gets to accumulate more of them for less. It's going to be real fun reading these forums when everyone starts wailing about the fairness of Gree pulling the pin once they can't make their cashflow anymore, and all those pixels become equal worth to everyone in one pop.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Gotta love all these people arguing over the value of pixels and how it's unfair who gets to accumulate more of them for less. It's going to be real fun reading these forums when everyone starts wailing about the fairness of Gree pulling the pin once they can't make their cashflow anymore, and all those pixels become equal worth to everyone in one pop.
    Yes, a million times yessss.

Soon, like it or not, everyone will become one of us, DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "