Is There Any Boost Type Building You Would Buy For Gold ? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is There Any Boost Type Building You Would Buy For Gold ?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    mw are 50% less more expensive than CC. and alwys 40% sale...

CC is to expensive... anyway not for me this building don't see the point

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    mw are 50% less more expensive than CC. and alwys 40% sale...

CC is to expensive... anyway not for me this building don't see the point
    MW is more profitable might explain the reason ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    mw are 50% less more expensive than CC.
    Quoted for truth!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I don't know if I'd ever spend gold on a mere 5% boost. However a 10000% boost on defense buildings could shake things up a bit.

Post Count
    I wouldn't spend gold on a building unless it's reasonable. These are not what I'd consider reasonable.. it's a cool idea though.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I wouldn't spend gold on a building unless it's reasonable. These are not what I'd consider reasonable.. it's a cool idea though.
    Yes but people have different definition on reasonable but everyone agree when releasing new content it should be cheap or available buy in-game cash. I have feeling this experiment failed and they might not continue doing this if it's not profitable .

Why not do same thing they limited time building when first released none of them were gold only in 2015 they started charging Goal.

They really should try combine this with limited building mission for next cycle .

Post Count
    I stopped my LTB at L6 and robbed liked crazy when I heard that there would be boost buildings. Was disappointed to see 500 gold for a 5% attack mod.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    We were all disappointed

Post Count
    I thought 5% was not bad with the thought it would increase 5% with each upgrade also - so 50% in total. Upgrades are a paltry 1%....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes, there are several Boost buildings I would purchase with gold.

I think however, that they should be set up differently. Several should be released and all permanantly available in the store. They should cost around 100 gold so they are attainable to all over time. They should be costly to upgrade to Level 10 but each level should give out a "Quality 1% MOD", For example 1% IP gain during wars up to 10%, 1% faster stamina regeneration, 1% faster energy regeneration, perhaps even an income boosting mod. By making them permanantly available it means everyone can eventually buy them with their gold...(long term gold sales for GREE), and happy customers finding something NEW in an otherwise stale game of att/def stats.

Basically I am suggesting an expansion of the "Goodfella" status we all probably purchased sooo long ago. I threw in the suggestion of an Influence Mod, because well everybody wants an Influence gain.

*Perhaps they should be limited to 1...although being able to buy 2 of each would drive gold spending up, and over a long timeframe.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Yes, there are several Boost buildings I would purchase with gold.

I think however, that they should be set up differently. Several should be released and all permanantly available in the store. They should cost around 100 gold so they are attainable to all over time. They should be costly to upgrade to Level 10 but each level should give out a "Quality 1% MOD", For example 1% IP gain during wars up to 10%, 1% faster stamina regeneration, 1% faster energy regeneration, perhaps even an income boosting mod. By making them permanantly available it means everyone can eventually buy them with their gold...(long term gold sales for GREE), and happy customers finding something NEW in an otherwise stale game of att/def stats.

Basically I am suggesting an expansion of the "Goodfella" status we all probably purchased sooo long ago. I threw in the suggestion of an Influence Mod, because well everybody wants an Influence gain.

*Perhaps they should be limited to 1...although being able to buy 2 of each would drive gold spending up, and over a long timeframe.
    Gree will put this suggestion in the suggestion box, where all other suggestions are stored:

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Gree will put this suggestion in the suggestion box, where all other suggestions are stored
    Of course. They know the "usual suspects" will jump to unload some bonus gold on these. The bulk, who don't spend in quantities that register above 1 on the gold Richter scale aren't the target market.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    When I started the game, I looked at people with defense buildings as targets.

When the gold LTBs came out, I looked at people with more than two of the same one as targets.

I predict I will look at people with boost buildings as targets too.

It's just me, but all three of those things seem like trying to take the easy way out, and I don't like it one bit.

Post Count
    Sing for your supper!

Post Count
    Compared to the Palm hotel, this is a bargain!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.