Please make available previous weapons and armors for sell in store

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please make available previous weapons and armors for sell in store

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Please make available previous weapons and armors for sell in store

Please make available the old list of weapons and armors for purchase. the ways you guys price the new list is stupid and outrageous. I have a level 4 player and he can't be buy a weapon or armor. that is down right retarded that the armory store is priced the way that new players can't even purchase something and that a weapon actual cost more than some buildings! Either you should raise the income for the beginners buildings or you put the add the old list of weapons with the new list.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Couldn't you utilize the (pointless to higher levels) crafting feature? I haven't had a newbie player in forever so I don't know if the building is available at that level or not, but you can easily get materials by attacking rivals, so figured that would be a viable way to get weapons at lower levels.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes I can probably do that, but it takes too long to craft. I can easily buy 500-1000 weapons with the new feature.

Quote Originally Posted by syKosis View Post
    Couldn't you utilize the (pointless to higher levels) crafting feature? I haven't had a newbie player in forever so I don't know if the building is available at that level or not, but you can easily get materials by attacking rivals, so figured that would be a viable way to get weapons at lower levels.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Plus I hate it that everyone GREE tries to make a improvement...there is always 2-3 setbacks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    But I guess everyone is use to that by now...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    To be fairly honest i have no idea why you would want the old equipment back except for those with honor points maybe?

They don't have much beneficial value anymore.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Get the old weapons the old fashioned way - doing the map quests and leveling up like the rest of us did