Exclamation [GAME UPDATE] Knights & Dragons 5/14/15

Here's some of the new fun things we've added to Knights & Dragons!

NEW Feature Enhancements:
    - Guild War Milestones: new rewards and boosts to bring your guild to the top.
    - New Rings & Amulet sets allow you to collect these items in new ways and an extra boost to further you on your journey to greatness!

Stability Improvements
    - We’ve optimized our game for faster downloads - less waiting time to get to your epic quests!
    - UI adjustments for improved view on armor bundles

Is it true they put rings and amulets in the EB milestones or are the facebookers just trying to troll?

Rynon, they added a 3 star ring to lvl 21 and a 3 star amulet to lvl 28. hope this helps
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

yep, just need to update the game in the play store and feel sad if you already passed those milestones on the old version...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Does anyone have any idea or tips on how to figure out what ring and amulet sets go with what armors?

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    Does anyone have any idea or tips on how to figure out what ring and amulet sets go with what armors?
    They haven't released any specialized jewel sets yet. Right now just match the elements.

I already was passed lvl 28 on EB before update.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    They haven't released any specialized jewel sets yet. Right now just match the elements.
    Thanks lord p. so really nothing has changed with rings and amulets yet, other than how to obtain them?

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

I hoped for Ring & Amulet Fusions to be PERMANENTLY available?

As title says. Was hoping that the odd R&A Fusion Booster would appear in R&A Chests and/or in Event Chests? Many in our Guild & elsewhere are bitterly complaining that it's taking forever to level up their items. The Fusions are only available for limited time & cost minimum of 150 Gems for Four! That's probably out of reach of younger/F2P Knights? Others in top Guilds buy loads - Bulls on Parade member opened 832 Chests over last few months & got 320 Fusions! - max out their 4* Rings & Amulets, get stats like 5,400+ & are thus unbeatable. Nice to have them on Friend list, but not fighting them in Wars ... 8-|
    Last edited by London Knight; 05-18-2015 at 01:09 AM.

Hmpf... I was already at Level 43 when the update was done and missed the accessories... pity.

I was able to collect the 3 star ring and amulet. It might be nice to show what the stats on the item are though. I have no idea what I got (unless I make a mental note to check my collection before collecting).

They have added Rings, Amulets, and their respective boosts to the milestone rewards for tomorrow's FBA War.

Fusion Blitz milestones are great. Hopefully they're similar or the same for wars.
    no

Excellent milestone rewards. Ty
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Yeah, great addition - after all, it looks as if that was well worth the long waiting until the 'real' milestones went live.