Attack Mix: Share your experience

Hello All,
    I am curious about what attack mixes work for you, what do you like, how do you go about setting them up and what thought goes into it.

Do you mix your attack based on the type of Outpost you're hitting? (Defense Grid, Non-Defense Grid, Stronghold, NPC)
    Do you mix your attack based on the stats of the commander you're sending? (If the Commander has 25% Mech damage, do you send more Mechs than you normally would)
    Do you mix your attack based on maximum damage, or minimum UV lost? (self explanatory I believe but mainly brought up when leveling commanders)
    Outside of reinforcing allies or Stronghold, do you ever not mix an attack? (say 1200 Hammerheads at an NPC or Player)

Hopefully we can get some feedback and get a discussion going.

Hello All,
    I am curious about what attack mixes work for you, what do you like, how do you go about setting them up and what thought goes into it.

Do you mix your attack based on the type of Outpost you're hitting? (Defense Grid, Non-Defense Grid, Stronghold, NPC) yes.
    Do you mix your attack based on the stats of the commander you're sending? (If the Commander has 25% Mech damage, do you send more Mechs than you normally would)yes if its appropriate to do so no if its not.
    Do you mix your attack based on maximum damage, or minimum UV lost? (self explanatory I believe but mainly brought up when leveling commanders)this is about 1 and 2 anyway.
    Outside of reinforcing allies or Stronghold, do you ever not mix an attack? (say 1200 Hammerheads at an NPC or Player) no and thats no ever, for any reason.

Hi

Sorry I am not going to enlighten you as to my mixes and reasons behind them but the info is there in the main forum if you can find it.
    But as this offers the only tactical advantage players have. In an otherwise gold dominated game I am not going to post my mixes.

The only thing I will say is, its possible to wipe an npc 18 outpost cc attack and it only cost you 5 units that does depend on your upgrades and less so your commander as its possible with a level 10 commander, and less. If you under stand why that's possible you have just learned your first and most important lesson about war of nations combat.

NPC18 5 heli loss is quite common knowledge now.

Do you mix your attack based on the type of Outpost you're hitting? (Defense Grid, Non-Defense Grid, Stronghold, NPC)
    Yes - for Defense Grid locations with only LR units (Helo, Hail, Arts, Rails) I send 1 Jeep and a mix of LR units.
    For non-Defense Grid locations I send a general mix including SR, MR, and LR. This varies and there is little method to this madness. I play to the strength of my commander and what i feel matches up well against the units im attacking.

Do you mix your attack based on the stats of the commander you're sending? (If the Commander has 25% Mech damage, do you send more Mechs than you normally would)
    Yes - If the Commander's strength is Mech i send mech heavy. I am not sure the difference here but i still base attacks on the comms.

Do you mix your attack based on maximum damage, or minimum UV lost? (self explanatory I believe but mainly brought up when leveling commanders)
    I send attacks to damage, i am less concerned about my own UV going down as I am hitting the opponent. I send mixes for max damage not "If you send 1 jeep vs 5 jeeps it's less UV lost"

Outside of reinforcing allies or Stronghold, do you ever not mix an attack? (say 1200 Hammerheads at an NPC or Player)
    I've sent 1200 jeeps to send a message, outside of that, not something i practice.

For 38 NPC - I usually send 2 waves back to back: 1 Jeep 249 Heilo, 240 Hail, 590 Arts, 10 Rails -- 2nd attack: 300 Heilo, 300 Hails, 595 Arts, 5 rails.

*All of my posts/topics are related to the Android platform.

Yes I use different mixes depending on whether the base has a defense grid or not. Use lr mix for dg bases and sr/mr mix for non dg bases.

SH is the same as a non dg base. Why have a different mix?

Yes there are well known minimal uv loss for almost every npc base. The most commonly known minimal uv loss mixes are for npc 18 and npc 24/27. Most ppl know these mixes but 99% of them do not know why or how they work. Probably something they should look into.

No I do not change my mixes to fit commander traits. I have a specific lr mix (only change jeep) and a specific sr/mr mix that are on templates. I do try to select commanders with favorable traits for my mixes but I do not change the mixes. IMO ppl overemphasize how much commander traits actually help. In order of importance: unit mix, comm level, comm type (attacking or defending), comm traits. Not saying comm traits don't matter but they're not as big of a deal as ppl make them out to be.

My mixes are for maximum Bp as I am not concerned about uv loss.

If you're not mixing your attacks, uninstall the game. This will save you a lot of headaches

The key to this game is figuring out the different algorithms that make up the game, not throwing thousands of dollars at it like ppl assume. I've done my fair share of coining but probably significantly less than my opponents assume.

Try experimenting with different mixes and u will see whats the best for every situation. And make sure your waves have enough fodders so you wont lose too many uv in an atatck.

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Ok here are a few tips. Best mix for hitting any NPC below 30 1jeep,10helis,150hails,500 arts. You only loose 1 jeep and the 10 helis. Hitting 34 and above normally require a 70 com or higher how ever , after your 1st hit with a 70 you can use a lower com , due to the amount of uv lost to the 1st hit , I use 250 helis 250 hails 50 rails ,rest arts loose only helis ....

Also of hitting a non dg base obviously use Sr. and mr . And a com with mech damage will give you the best outcome .