GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fatboy A.K.A. Rick

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    So, I'm suppose to take your word that it's not a scam?

No negative posts? That means I can't post my opinion? I didn't diss the guy or his family.

And if I'm not in a top faction, then I can go **** myself? How nice of you. A great way to drum up money for your buddy.

At this point, even if I knew the guy, I'd think twice about who's handling the donated money for him.
    No it's not a scam. The vff family has numerous factions in it. If you don't know the gentlemen, please refrain from disrespecting the thread.

Post Count
    So, I'm suppose to take your word that it's not a scam?

No negative posts? That means I can't post my opinion? I didn't diss the guy or his family.

And if I'm not in a top faction, then I can go **** myself? How nice of you. A great way to drum up money for your buddy.

At this point, even if I knew the guy, I'd think twice about who's handling the donated money for him.
    LOL, say the guy who puts me on his block list. lo****ingl

Consistent Contributor julian2509's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hope he gets better, my love julian i was fond of fb my time at revs, julian +all @ generaals faction

I offer my best wishes to Rick and friends and family

Quote Originally Posted by Sathoer View Post
    This post is for the people who don't know already.

We received the awful news that Fatboy A.K.A Rick has had a terrible accident. While on vacation he was found in the sea floating face down. Currently his brain damage is unknown but so far he only blinks his eyes. His family, friends and MW friends are currently raising money for getting him from his vacation address to his home by once he his stable.

Because of privacy reasons and moral issues I won't post the the fund raising site here, but if you are willing to help we (his MW friends) are easy to find on GM and Line.
    If you are a religous person please pray for Rick and his recovery.

Rick is/was very active on MW (with multiple accounts) and played a big role in factions like: The Crazy Ones, KSK/marine division, Red Alert Alpha, 3K and VFF Revolution and all it's recent merges.
    Next to that, he always helps(ed) other factions (with RB and such) and cummunicated with everyone.

please refrain from disrespectful reactions in this thread.

Sincerely
    Detz
    If some of you can't be respectful whether you believe this news or not or whether you think its a scam or whatever it's better to say nothing if you can't say anything good.

Banned
    Post Count
    I never heard of him in the game. But God Bless him and his family and I pray for a full recovery with no lasting brain damage. Amen.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sending out my thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Update:
    Although Rick's condition hasn't changed much, we hope on improving soon. Thanks mainly of the MW community we raised $11000 for his travel and medical expenses within 36 hours.
    Also, some people really stepped up and are helping actively to get him to the states as soon as possible.

again, please refrain from any disrespectfull replies in this thread.

Pray for Rick
    Detz

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    http://www.gofundme.com/u3hsx8

There is the link to the go fund me page if you are a doubter about the story. No need to donate but just be respectful.
    Last edited by Oh oh Gree; 05-14-2015 at 02:54 PM.

Post Count
    Now up to 18K and growing
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathoer View Post
    Update:
    Although Rick's condition hasn't changed much, we hope on improving soon. Thanks mainly of the MW community we raised $11000 for his travel and medical expenses within 36 hours.
    Also, some people really stepped up and are helping actively to get him to the states as soon as possible.

again, please refrain from any disrespectfull replies in this thread.

Pray for Rick
    Detz

Most people are pretty decent when the rubber hits the road.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    I've edited out some profanity. Please keep this respectful.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just type in google family fighting to bring. And multiple stories will be,found about this. So please stop trolling, there are thousands,of useless threads for you guys to harras and be useless in.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would say I'm astonished at the complete lack of respect in this thread, but being around this community for 3 years, I am not. It's a top down trend. For those of you who instantly turned this post negative, karma will find you. Fatboy is a great guy, and this is all in efforts to help save his life. It's not a joke, or a scam. Some of you need to take a long look in the mirror and do some soul searching.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Parker family. Also, big props to the ones in the mw community that have came together for fatboy.

I want to recognize one player in particular, Sup Nico. Put in a great donation. Some good does come out of this game, and it's great to see us come together to help a great guy like Rick, aka Fatboy. Hi is a kind and generous guy. Hope to see him back tapping very soon!! Good luck Parker family, keep fighting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, there's a way to ignore folks' posts, so please put me on your list.

I never used profanity. It shouldn't matter what rank I am or what faction I'm in.

I said a prayer for him and his family and if that's negative, please let me know.
    What's negative is how you come back at the post. If you don't like it don't read it. If you think it's a scam then scroll on along. No need for negativity at all. There is nothing wrong with helping out a friend. I bet you do that on other sites like Facebook. Have you ever tried to help somebody out with social media or even posted things for everybody to see? Bet you have. No difference here.