DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fatboy A.K.A. Rick

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Fatboy A.K.A. Rick

This post is for the people who don't know already.

We received the awful news that Fatboy A.K.A Rick has had a terrible accident. While on vacation he was found in the sea floating face down. Currently his brain damage is unknown but so far he only blinks his eyes. His family, friends and MW friends are currently raising money for getting him from his vacation address to his home by once he his stable.

Because of privacy reasons and moral issues I won't post the the fund raising site here, but if you are willing to help we (his MW friends) are easy to find on GM and Line.
    If you are a religous person please pray for Rick and his recovery.

Rick is/was very active on MW (with multiple accounts) and played a big role in factions like: The Crazy Ones, KSK/marine division, Red Alert Alpha, 3K and VFF Revolution and all it's recent merges.
    Next to that, he always helps(ed) other factions (with RB and such) and cummunicated with everyone.

please refrain from disrespectful reactions in this thread.

Sincerely
    Detz

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WOW, this is why everyone should live everyday to the fullest.
    I hope Rick recovers rapidly.
    You just never know....
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry to this about about a member of our community, here's wishing Rick a speedy full recovery!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Really? Had plenty of cash to play a game now you want others to pay his bills?

I no it sounds harsh and I do feels for his family, but come on where does this thought process come from???
    flame away im already aware that im an *******

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathoer View Post
    This post is for the people who don't know already.

We received the awful news that Fatboy A.K.A Rick has had a terrible accident. While on vacation he was found in the sea floating face down. Currently his brain damage is unknown but so far he only blinks his eyes. His family, friends and MW friends are currently raising money for getting him from his vacation address to his home by once he his stable.

Because of privacy reasons and moral issues I won't post the the fund raising site here, but if you are willing to help we (his MW friends) are easy to find on GM and Line.
    If you are a religous person please pray for Rick and his recovery.

Rick is/was very active on MW (with multiple accounts) and played a big role in factions like: The Crazy Ones, KSK/marine division, Red Alert Alpha, 3K and VFF Revolution and all it's recent merges.
    Next to that, he always helps(ed) other factions (with RB and such) and cummunicated with everyone.

please refrain from disrespectful reactions in this thread.

Sincerely
    Detz
    No disrespect meant here, but.... I didn't know him, never heard of some of the factions you've mentioned.

His friends could have been contacted through his many IDs in the factions or on his groupme or line chat rooms.

I don't trust anyone who asks for money online. This could be a big scam and I'm not buying into it.

IMO, this is not the place to ask for donations, especially since you won't post a link to the donation site.

I will, however, pray for him and his family.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Every opinion is welcome... last 2 posts don't know Rick/Fatboy.. my post was for the people who know him, not the the people who have an opinion about him.

Detz
    Last edited by Sathoer; 05-13-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathoer View Post
    Every opinion is welcome... last 2 posts don't know Rick/Fatboy.. my post was for the people who know him, not the the people who have an opinion about him.

Detz
    If this was all about your friend, you would have posted about his accident, his condition, etc, without the mention of money. So, this post is all about money.
    Last edited by ezmunie; 05-13-2015 at 05:02 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ?? you are not a friend, so why your post? the people who know reacted on a great way.. outside this stupid forum post mw community helped him big time.
    Keep your money if your outside 300+ geez.. don't be negative about the guy who helped anyone and didn't care

Detz
    *forgot my signature*
    Last edited by Sathoer; 05-13-2015 at 05:26 PM. Reason: signature

Lurker
    Post Count
    To ezmunie....... First off did you read that you could get the links from other rooms, or could have messaged detz to get info, i am in contact with his wife and brother and its not a scam, if you would have read the post it said no negative post...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Myram94 View Post
    To ezmunie....... First off did you read that you could get the links from other rooms, or could have messaged detz to get info, i am in contact with his wife and brother and its not a scam, if you would have read the post it said no negative post...
    So, I'm suppose to take your word that it's not a scam?

No negative posts? That means I can't post my opinion? I didn't diss the guy or his family.

At this point, even if I knew the guy, I'd think twice about who's handling the donated money for him.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    So, I'm suppose to take your word that it's not a scam?

No negative posts? That means I can't post my opinion? I didn't diss the guy or his family.

And if I'm not in a top faction, then I can go **** myself? How nice of you. A great way to drum up money for your buddy. At this point, even if I knew the guy, I'd think twice about who's handling the donated money for him.
    if you would have read the post it said no negative post...

when you want to you can twist anything. the profanity was due to your negativity.. the mention of top factions was only to point out those are ones that know him... I don't agree 100% with the purpose of post but my heart does go out to his family and friends(I do NOT know him and I am in a top 100 faction((not that it really matters))). Ez you have the right to worry about how legit it is and therefore NOT send money.. However they did ask that not post negativity as its mainly about a friends health and well being.. I wonder what reasction would of been by community if it had been someone from a lower ranked team.. Just cause the guys spends gold doesn't means his rich or a bad guy. I totally get both sides of this however I think people should hold the negativity to themselves when it has to do with deaths or serious accidents. if there is a way to put someone on ignore so you don't see their post someone message me with how please.. someone just earned that if its possible

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Epic fail trying this mw forum... they expect Gree..
    Detz

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Unfortunately this is true and fatboy is fighting for his life. Money does need to be raised because I he is in a country that can not give him the treatment that he needs and he needs to be back in the stats to get the treatment he needs to have a fighting chance at living. If anyone thinks it's a scam then that's fine but please don't turn this post into anything negative. Right now his family and friend are doing anything they can to get rick back to the states.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    if you would have read the post it said no negative post...

when you want to you can twist anything. the profanity was due to your negativity.. the mention of top factions was only to point out those are ones that know him... I don't agree 100% with the purpose of post but my heart does go out to his family and friends(I do NOT know him and I am in a top 100 faction((not that it really matters))). Ez you have the right to worry about how legit it is and therefore NOT send money.. However they did ask that not post negativity as its mainly about a friends health and well being.. I wonder what reasction would of been by community if it had been someone from a lower ranked team.. Just cause the guys spends gold doesn't means his rich or a bad guy. I totally get both sides of this however I think people should hold the negativity to themselves when it has to do with deaths or serious accidents. if there is a way to put someone on ignore so you don't see their post someone message me with how please.. someone just earned that if its possible
    Yes, there's a way to ignore folks' posts, so please put me on your list.

I never used profanity. It shouldn't matter what rank I am or what faction I'm in.

I said a prayer for him and his family and if that's negative, please let me know.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Better him,than me