0 0%
  • I am trying.

2 14.29%
  • Just for fodder.

12 85.71%
  • Cant just yet.

0 0%

Epic Boss - Incubus May 12-19

The Incubus is here. Will you be brave enough to take him on?

Be stronger than his Spirit to succeed. He will linger around until May 19th.

I do like the ability for mono fusion success, but I dont need more spirit at the moment. My collection has been fused out of most fire armor.

Why does Gree love spirit so much. We have too much spirit. Yes I know that keeping some combos as rare to have more people play but why so much spirit. I don't even want to fight this EB.

These spirit armors will collect dust in the closet until I actually have a need to craft another spirit epic.

I use to fuse eb armors, but I've fused everything that I need or that is actually good. These eb just sit in my armor smith.
    Matter of fact, I'm going to replace my two armor smith with some training fields. Probably should have done that awhile ago...
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

3rd EB in a row that I've only fought once, to get it added to my bosses fought list and get the bonus EB energy
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I am not joking when I say that I have 4 Epic armors and more than 10 Legendary armors all with Spirit ( 9/10 of the legendary armors are all spirit/earth), give us some fire and air please!.