Ticket response Times to GREE - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticket response Times to GREE

Post Count
    No, it's been established that the mods want to hear from you. I assume all their mailboxes are already full, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    5 days? That's it? I sent a ticket in on March 20th, 2015 - still waiting for a response!
    -Including today, that's 54 days I've been waiting...
    If you never got a response the email probably ended in your spam folder as there are zero tickets in the queue that are even remotely that old (I spoke with one of the main Crime City support agents). If you received a response and you were told specifically that they would escalate the issue and contact you, and no one ever did, then it's possible there was an error and your ticket is 'lost'. This is very rare however. Support agents cannot fix bugs so if your issue requires engineering intervention often times agents will respond and let you know that engineers are looking into the issue and close the ticket. Please send me a private message with your ticket number and we'll look into it, figure out what went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss View Post
    Now 5 days and no response to my original ticket, the agents must be super busy. I'm sure they must have a huge workload to clear. Will leave it another couple days them PM a mod for assistance I think.
    We as players measure resolution time since we submit the original ticket but an additional important measure is how long since last contact. This lets the system know the difference between a ticket that has not been serviced at all vs. a ticket that is being processed. Thank you for your patience.

Post Count
    Patience rewarded, just had my ticket dealt with thanks.

Post Count
    Well that's... Coincidental...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My mail box is empty now! Can I get a cookie?

Post Count
    Hadn't noticed. I was referring to clementine, relic, and apparently now bolt.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Perfect example is one of my syn mates lost his account some how 1 month ago and your support team still hasn't gotten it back to him and just a couple days ago he received an email about how his ticket had been successfully completed. This is why people send in a ticket a day because your team has no clue what they are doing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Perfect example is one of my syn mates lost his account some how 1 month ago and your support team still hasn't gotten it back to him and just a couple days ago he received an email about how his ticket had been successfully completed. This is why people send in a ticket a day because your team has no clue what they are doing.
    Ive seen this a bunch and i agree
    I AM BATMAN