GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WTF Gree!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

WTF Gree!

Okay, I've known for a long time that Gree's math is never correct and they can't match factions up against each other right. But placing my ranked 330 faction up against SUPu?!? What the hell!! Over 300 ranks and 18 billion points seperate us, how did we get matched with them??? Wasn't even a fair fight.

Edit: I should also mention that this match up happened with only 5 hrs left in FL. If it had happened during the first hour or two I wouldn't care. But this is really freaking late the mess up that bad.

Post Count
    im sure it dont surprise u by now does it? the best department in gree is the Art Dept and that isnt saying much
    Retired to free playing

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I had 10 deploys left suddenly drop to 1.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have very long delays before deploys actually dropped. Longest was well over a minute. These delays along with those useless splash screens for winning a single gunner or tank screw the game badly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are talking about gree here. They can mess anything up. This is the only job that would not fire people who mess up. They don't care. Only like money.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We finished around 190. During FL we faced 2 top 10 teams and 3 more top 25 that I know of. We chose to sit a couple out, just went for a single node on others. It's the luck of the draw. I'm sure the top 500 teams were ticked off when they drew us. In fl the only thing that should matter is how many people are in your faction. If you have 60 you're a match up for any of the top 100. Whether your people show up and are full is up to your faction. When you get matched to the top teams you know you're not going to win it all. But you can take one and ruin a streak.

The only time I was really mad at the match ups was when we pulled a top ten on the last battle, I think it was insane clown posse. Had 2/3 of the faction, most full and didn't win anything. But it happens, it's the luck of the draw.