Current sale is unacceptable

Master recruits are in the current gold sale... I've spent time and money over the last several months to get these recruits and now you just devalue them by putting them in a sale?!

Unacceptable.

You have no say to what GREE does bro.

And its a good idea to purchase master recruits.
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Obviously I have no say to what gree does, But I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way about the sale... Why try for LTMs when I can just buy the good coms in a sale later.

they are selling the old retired mstr cmdrs

Super merged mstr cmdrs are not worth a whole lot compared to the LTQ cmdrs

Its good for new players who just started playing and can keep up with the big boys or anyone who needs one more for a perfect merge
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Why have me and others spent countless amounts of gold on Cross World event only for these master commanders to be available for purchase, absolutely ridiculous.
    It would've been cheaper to have waited and purchased this package rather than spending the stupid amounts of gold on Cross World and other events.

Agreed IMY

From a new worlds perspective in 39 it just flooded the gold spenders with high level commanders 3 masters in one pack a player I talk to was talking of have a level 100 for each of his bases this within a few weeks of the world opening...... They may not be as good as event commanders but when the majority of players only have 40/50/60 with out gold its a lot, then we have had our second holdout the top team get another set of Augustus commanders so we have 49/50 players with super commanders in a new world, From just 2 events
    They are unbeatable in it so it will not be long before they have perfect 110 commanders.....

So when you add all that up having masters for sale looks fine as its the only way players can cheaply catch up.... But that is so wrong for a strategy game its mad, gree I have decided you are definitely breaking a great game for money before it could have been just to make money to balance the books and keep share holders happy now its just pandering to gold players to make money the strategy element of this game is long gone..... Its just, them who spend win.... It may be real world but games are not about real world they are about a world that's better than the real world a world players escape into where hard work and skill pay off. If that's what you want then this isn't the game, it could be but it isn't right now....

Gree you need a rethink....

New worlds are your only opportunity to correct things look back at the event prizes you gave out when the game started way back when they are the prizes you should use for new worlds, and restrict gold spending in the limited ways I suggested before, just the research and cc upgrades.
    Then different gold sales for new worlds no cheap master commanders.....!!!

The longer you let the world grow naturally without gold influencing things to badly the stronger the world will be.
    Items like boosts and teleports have no long term effect on the game and are places you should look to make your money in the new worlds they distort but only for limited durations. Normal commanders that players buy are fine also as these have massive random drops that it costs far to much to get perfects from them. New worlds can stand that. Its the event rewards that needs watching as they are geared for old worlds yet you push them into new ones...

You could also look at alliance size for new worlds as this would reduce distortion from event drops if you didn't change them as only a few players will get them the more fragmented a world is at the beginning the harder it is for one alliance to dominate from early on then allow alliances to grow slowly to the 50 max this will keep moving players around and help keep things balanced.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 05-12-2015 at 12:51 AM.

drift, it isn't gonna happen, what we the players say is irrelevant to Gree

Unless you're able to make pure or nearly pure ltm 100s, master comms are definitely stronger.

I bought one bundle in the hopes of getting my last Dark Wolf and lucked out and got him.. Normally I wouldn't have purchased the current offering, but couldn't resist to complete my final PM master comm.