com stat changes

ive just relized the com stats have messed up ik noticed it on echo its stats at 40 if you look at the epic recruits in different worlds he will have more or less

anyone know if this is gunna be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Parry View Post
    ive just relized the com stats have messed up ik noticed it on echo its stats at 40 if you look at the epic recruits in different worlds he will have more or less
    Ok the key part of your statment is different worlds..... If that is what you are doing then its down to your personal commander upgrades in each world now if you are telling me they are max in each world then yes your maybe right, but if not that may explain the stats differences as commander traits are directly effected by your commander upgrades including experiment ones.

nop im looking at it in epic recruits in each world and the stats of echo are different in some world i would have to have it for it to be better with ky experimental upgrades

No you don't have to have the comm for the stat to be different

Example on my main world with 1x 12 5x 11 1x6 1x7 exp upgrades and normal upgrades lvl 10echo damage stats are 3210health 2109 leadership 1711 where as on a world where I'm only lvl 2 and all exp and normal upgrades are 0 echo stats are damage 1110 health 798 leadership 1711 these are for echo at lvl 40/60