Mods

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mods

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count

Mods

I would just like to thank the mods for their good work and quick responces as of late, its slowly but surely making this forum a better place!
    keep it up, haters gonna hate!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And a special big shout out to 1shot. He has done a fantastic job cleaning up the forums and is never short of words when it comes to helpful and relevant information about the game. Thank you for your service and sharing your wisdom with us. I can only dream of becoming a volunteer moderator. A job well done, sir.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    And a special big shout out to 1shot. He has done a fantastic job cleaning up the forums and is never short of words when it comes to helpful and relevant information about the game. Thank you for your service and sharing your wisdom with us. I can only dream of becoming a volunteer moderator. A job well done, sir.
    That's more passive aggressive Weasel's posts asking members to be respectful towards members and staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    That's more passive aggressive Weasel's posts asking members to be respectful towards members and staff.
    Please stay on topic. This is a thread to show appreciation for the hard work moderators do here on the forums.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Please stay on topic. This is a thread to show appreciation for the hard work moderators do here on the forums.
    Let's not have any delusions here. This is satire, pure and simple.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to say thanks to all the mods who have made, Crime City a better place - except for the fact that it's not a better place, just that the game keeps changing with updates we do not like. But still thanks!!
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Let's not have any delusions here. This is satire, pure and simple.
    Actualy its not, everyone seems to just moan about every aspect of the game and forums so its not an easy task being a mod specialy when you dont get paid for it!

Post Count
    I used to moderate a forum. It was fun. Everyone was respectful and there weren't any trolls. I didn't even know what a troll was until coming here. The problem here is the moderators either take their job way too seriously or not seriously at all.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Why would anyone assume this is satire? Way to keep it classy, killah!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Truthfully, the moderators do a thankless job... Well, they do get thanks- for instance this thread, but also the appreciation for their services are shown with due frequency on many threads.

By a similar token, police officers also should be thanked for the selfless things they do each and every single day. Of course maybe when they beat the ol' gosh darn out of someone folks can't see it as an act of protecting or serving (anyone but their own gosh darn selves).

Then again there are many folks who think the selfless acts of most officers gives all cops the absolute right to do what they "think needs doing" in the name of protecting/serving- as in "who ya gonna call when a thug got u up against a wall and there be stinky sweat on ur balls?"

Oh well, in the musical words of Sly Stone and Doris Day: "Que Sera, sera."
    Last edited by Red BD; 05-09-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Truthfully, the moderators do a thankless job... Well, they do get thanks- for instance this thread, but also the appreciation for their services are shown with due frequency on many threads.

By a similar token, police officers also should be thanked for the selfless things they do each and every single day. Of course maybe when they beat the ol' gosh darn out of someone folks can't see it as an act of protecting or serving (anyone but their own gosh darn selves).

Then again there are many folks who think the selfless acts of most officers gives all cops the absolute right to do what they "think needs doing" in the name of protecting/serving- as in "who ya gonna call when a thug got u up against a wall and there be stinky sweat on ur balls?"

Oh well, in the musical words of Sly Stone and Doris Day: "Que Sera, sera."
    The mods do a thankless job! Well, actually, we're thanking them now, so it's not actually thankless... You know who has a thankless job? Cops. Speaking of cops, some of them do bad things because they think they deserve what they don't. They also do their job. No one else does because, you know, if they did, then they'd be cops, too. I like music.

I guess people do what they do, and things that happen, happen.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You guys do realize I come and help out from the kindness of my heart... But whatever. Also I get told almost no information about events, so I can't help with that. I'm simply here to make sure the community is behaving.

#HatersGonnaHate

BTW,
    Happy Mother's Day.
    Last edited by 1Shot; 05-10-2015 at 10:38 AM.

Post Count
    The Starnes heirs did it out of the kindness of their hearts too.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    You guys do realize I come and help out from the kindness of my heart... But whatever. Also I get told almost no information about events, so I can't help with that. I'm simply here to make sure the community is behaving.

#HatersGonnaHate

BTW,
    Happy Mother's Day.
    I appreciate you 1Shot. You do a fine job, youre still one of us when its all said and done, others would love to have the title you put in an effort to get. Happy Mother's Day!
    I AM BATMAN

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post

#HatersGonnaHate

BTW,
    Happy Mother's Day.
    The mods who see the developers every day often get told of new features the day it comes out; anyone who thinks you're given regular status updates from Gree is probably too naive to be on the internet by themselves.