Gree will never learn..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree will never learn..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree will never learn..

It's money and only money. Gree will suck you dry and shake you hand. It's now pointless to spend my hard earned money on the POS. Let the backlash start with the rich fools.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    It's money and only money. Gree will suck you dry and shake you hand. It's now pointless to spend my hard earned money on the POS. Let the backlash start with the rich fools.
    Amen, brother, amen.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    Another one of the flock has finally seen the light! God Speed my friend, is that you?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So what is the reason for this rant? What finally pushed you over the edge. A rant with no reason gives the appearance of insanity.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    So what is the reason for this rant? What finally pushed you over the edge. A rant with no reason gives the appearance of insanity.
    That's best comment seen all day

Post Count
    Have you played the game lately? Where to start??
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A rant with no reason????? Must be new to the game or have not played. Then you would actually understand. Or you have given gree your wallet and credit card number. Gree is like those over seas scamers, but they are in our own back yard. All they want is money. The best thing I did was stop playing this game. Let the babies start complaining about this post again.