problem with the fLTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem with the fLTQ

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

problem with the fLTQ

Italiano Crusades fLTQ is not showing in goals folder, but the globe says its live.

Please fix! Thanks!

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads-up, Danimal! I'm letting the team know now!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up, Danimal! I'm letting the team know now!
    Thanks! .

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I heard back on it and the fLTQ doesn't start until Sunday.

Apologies for the confusion.

Post Count
    No surprise, gree math is from alternative universe , globe showed may 8 start, I suppose the alternative universe also has a different calendar for 2015, on which may 8 is Sunday. Monkeys indeed.
    Last edited by Jclarke; 05-08-2015 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Correction

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Now its only iltq?? What tipe of mission is it.... no iltq for 4 days till now..

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jclarke View Post
    No surprise, gree math is from alternative universe , globe showed may 8 start, I suppose the alternative universe also has a different calendar for 2015, on which may 8 is Sunday. Monkeys indeed.
    I understand that you're frustrated, but please refrain from slinging insults.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Now it overlaps another energy event. When are insults justified?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I understand that you're frustrated, but please refrain from slinging insults.
    I am sure the insults are not directed at you but at the so called "Development Team" at GREE!

Now that the calendar has been re-adjusted because of a screw-up by the Development Team AGAIN, 2 LTQs will be overlapping. Do they not see this as a problem?

Will the "March on Milan" LTQ be re-adjusted as well? Maybe if they can give us an answer before the event starts so we can prepare for these events.

Really makes us wonder who the hell is in charge of the Development Team? Is anyone managing their work or are they just flying by the seat of their pants, if monkeys are allowed to wear pants nowadays???

What happened to quality control with this game?

Post Count
    Wow, this really sucks. I opted to NOT use my remaining 4500 energy on the last LTQ to have it for the faction LTQ that was supposed to start today so now I wasted about 4500 expecting something to start when I had every reason was starting today.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please increase the amount of insults. Thanks you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    I am limited to 1 a day.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 05-08-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    I am sure the insults are not directed at you but at the so called "Development Team" at GREE!

Now that the calendar has been re-adjusted because of a screw-up by the Development Team AGAIN, 2 LTQs will be overlapping. Do they not see this as a problem?

Will the "March on Milan" LTQ be re-adjusted as well? Maybe if they can give us an answer before the event starts so we can prepare for these events.

Really makes us wonder who the hell is in charge of the Development Team? Is anyone managing their work or are they just flying by the seat of their pants, if monkeys are allowed to wear pants nowadays???

What happened to quality control with this game?
    I know it's not directed toward me (thank you for that), but we want to keep the forums as civil as possible. There are ways to voice frustration without name-calling, and it's appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Please don't encourage people to break the Code of Conduct. This isn't productive.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I feel that you responding to those who break the code of conduct in the thread vs a PM only makes the problem worse. I suggest ignoring such comments and focus on fixing the game. If that happens, nobody will have so many negative comments to make.
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 05-08-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Relic, go tell your co workers to do their job. You guys should feel fortunate that there are users who are still willing to spend money on this game and give you feedback on the 1 million areas you guys fail. Despite your unhappiness (or perhaps Gree doesn't give a damn), it's amazing you guys don't feel fortunate that the players are still around. That's what is missing. I don't think you guys feel thankful at all. But the day will come that you guys will regret letting a good game die. None of us has to tell you another sony is falling type of story. You just need to look at what's happening in the game and with factions. Oh, by the way thanks for the e-mail warning. The question you need to ask yourself is do I care? And the answer is the same as do you care. So at least we are on the same page.