An hour in, and I see 1.5 billion. - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: An hour in, and I see 1.5 billion.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The only time it's that bad for me is when we face the number two team, and they actually decide to make it a fight. My post was refering to the ones posting that it was not possible to do so without some form of cheating going on, or some help from gree, since these guys can't seem to make up their minds.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wonder what this Pirate Justice guy would have to say these days???

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ow-many-things

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You don't know? I think mr dew has made his points quite clearly, or as usual in his case, vaguely veiled accusations, with even more vague details ( really can't call them details, because he offers no details, just accusations, inuendo, miscellaneous ramblings of general dislike, discontent, and bitterness) of how he came to those conclusions. It's amazing just how many hats I wear in his ramblings on that Twitter page. I'm a supposed gree employe, or I'm not, but I get gold kickbacks from gree. I'm a felon ( wonder what GREE's policy is on hiring felons, but I'm sure they're an equal opportunity employer, right) among many other things, that any normal person would believe contradict each other. Somehow in the magical world of dew nuttin, these things can all be true ( in fantasy land, anything is possible) if you look hard enough he explains who really shot Kennedy, the truth behind what really happened to a certain ex Union boss who had ties to the mob, and even where Elvis is currently in seclusion. He has all the answers there if you know how the decipher it all.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Banned
    Post Count
    Yet another FL has gone by that is filled with glitches. Makes me question even more how points can be racked up so quick by teams. With the lag, deploys constantly being returned and never deployed out I can't fathom how they do it. I'm not accusing anyone, it simply boggles my mind, is the lag only affecting some and not others? Is my iphone6 just that bad?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes it is your lowly stat iPhone 6 that cannot handle the awesomeness of Modern War.

For best results,

Please update to iPhone 9S PLUS.

Droid players, update to Android Tin Bucket Homemade Triple Swirl Ice Cream, Samsung Note 9 or comparable.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks Tee, I just updated to IOS 9.69. I'll have to wait until next FL to see if it helps����

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Best wishes to you WBS for a lag free super fast deploy/no return FL Modern War experience!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Best wishes to you WBS for a lag free super fast deploy/no return FL Modern War experience!
    I CAN'T WAIT TO EXPERIENCE THE POWER!!!!! No nOdE wILl Be saFE

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see that there's a screenshot circulating where the highest scorer has done 10,000 deploys in a 30 minute battle. Does anyone have any handy hints on how best to achieve the necessary 5 deploys per second and 13 refills a minute? I really must say I struggle to deploy anything like that fast. Is there some secret?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    I see that there's a screenshot circulating where the highest scorer has done 10,000 deploys in a 30 minute battle. Does anyone have any handy hints on how best to achieve the necessary 5 deploys per second and 13 refills a minute? I really must say I struggle to deploy anything like that fast. Is there some secret?

It ain't no secret, Mr O, it's sorcery I tell ya!
    You see, Mr. O, legend tells there once was a leprechaun, and he had this pot 'o gold.
    I hear its magic, magic I tell ya'!!!!!!!

And remember, tappers: The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit here in ALL of THE GREE GAMES. So, SPEND IT if you got any left
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 08-01-2015 at 11:07 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    I never saw any such screen shot but if it's true then it's crazy. It is impossible with amount of lag in the game. Unless some don't experience any lag at all as they need to do 333 deploys per minute and refilling with gold every 25 deploys. I would like to know how that is possible.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Pffft. ANYBODY can deploy 5 per second and refill in .46 seconds after instantaneously making 250 deploys.

Right?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Some of us pay the extra premium for a direct connection to the servers. You'd be amazed at what can be done with that. Just saying.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    That and the magic lamp mr dew is speaking about. Our genie dosnt Peter out after just three wishes. He's like the energizer bunny, he just keeps going and going and going