An hour in, and I see 1.5 billion. - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: An hour in, and I see 1.5 billion.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you guys need proof , verified by a trusted third part, that I have regular bowel movements too? Should I get a paternity test for my son to prove he's really mine? What evidence do you need to prove that chocolate chip ice real is my favorite? Do you need 24/7 video to prove that the rocket didn't really juice, or video evidence to prove that he did? Can you really save 15 percent on your car insurance?[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Funny......yes it is.

"haha" funny........no.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I can do a bit over 300 mil in a 30 min frontline, going all out. At that rate it would only take five five players on. I have done 650-690 mil in one hour front lines on several occasions. I wouldn't want to do it several battles in a row, as tapping like that is plain boring. I also find that I start to feel pain in my right arm as I do it, which I attribute to years of taping like that in this game. Do you guys need proof , verified by a trusted third part, that I have regular bowel movements too? Should I get a paternity test for my son to prove he's really mine? What evidence do you need to prove that chocolate chip ice real is my favorite? Do you need 24/7 video to prove that the rocket didn't really juice, or video evidence to prove that he did? Can you really save 15 percent on your car insurance?
    You must have no lag then. What device do you use? My lag is so bad I wouldn't bother trying to do refills within last 5 minutes or even 10 minutes if I wanted to do multiple refills. Even on my new iPhone 6 it lags that bad. At first I thought it was just my 4s, but it's the game.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have no lag on my android device. The lag on my iphone is worse than the lag on my ipad.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sometimes I can get lag, so there is a variable there. I use an iPad air 2 and a iPhone 6 plus for two main games that I would do those numbers with. I find switching between wifi and lte and back again from time to time can help. The times when lag has been the worst was when we got OSW and they fought to try to win also. I know from their end the lag got pretty bad there too in those cases.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sometimes I can get lag, so there is a variable there. I use an iPad air 2 and a iPhone 6 plus for two main games that I would do those numbers with. I find switching between wifi and lte and back again from time to time can help. The times when lag has been the worst was when we got OSW and they fought to try to win also. I know from their end the lag got pretty bad there too in those cases.
    So maybe the lag is stemming from devices and the game? I never got the bad lag until after last update. Who knows with gree, something would be horribly wrong if an event actually worked without glitches.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A screenshot of bank statements would do, could do with a laugh.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The games requirements keep getting higher in the devices resources, also when they changed so much to be in the server side,a s opposed to on the device, it means that you have to wait more for your device to contact their servers, the advantage to that was that it killed a lot of the hacks in the game. Dos ised was a big hit to speed, I remeber when I could do nears 500k in one wd battle, long before double and triple strikes.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    lmao this is comical. I can do this. I could do that. blah blah blah

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm interested jay, what is it you can do?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can do a bit over 300 mil in a 30 min frontline, going all out. At that rate it would only take five five players on. I have done 650-690 mil in one hour front lines on several occasions. ?
    Wasnt the OP was questioning how ONE person could have scored 1.5b in 90 minutes?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No as I did some of the maths, the questions that were tabled were as follows :-

1. The initial question posed was a certain faction putting up 1.5M points somewhere in the first 60-90 minutes and the plausibility of that score.
    2. There was a subsequent question of a single player having scored 575M in, roughly, the same period of game time.

Question 1 is very achievable. A 60 member faction would need to deploy around 253-255 Gunners each to hit 500M BP (The calculation is based on gunners at bonus score value of 32,931 points each once the 12M bonus is hit)
    At 32,931 points you need to deploy 15184 gunners across the team.
    Which works out at 253 gunners if all 60 players are on.
    Assume half the team are on 506 deploys each. Very achievable.
    Add in win bonus points for nodes and that normally gives 50% of deploy score...
    Win twice going back to back and there is 1.5Bn

Question 2 deploying 575M is tougher and was the point of my estimates earlier.
    If done in three wars the player would need to deploy ships 2,178 on average in each war.
    Can it be done - possibly. 73 ships per minute as an average.
    I say possibly because I've never tried it and don't plan to attempt that experiment.

The only other point to add is all of the above is not exact as it uses uncertain data. To be precise on what is needed you would need the actual numbers delivered at a specific time. As such the info above is heavily caveated as the data is imprecise.

Hope it helps the cogitation...
    Last edited by Rob TRK; 05-14-2015 at 02:50 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    A full load of one hundred can be dispensed in under a minute, easily. This is assuming no major lagging, as does happen upon occasion. 575m is easily achievable in 90 minutes, If someone were deploying nonstop during all three battles then they could achieve about 900 m to 1 bil.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think the original question was 1.5 billion for one player? Unless he meant one faction. And for only one war and not 3 wars combined.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I saw no player at 1.5 billion when this thread began. Highest was under a billion...