An hour in, and I see 1.5 billion. - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: An hour in, and I see 1.5 billion.

Banned
    Post Count
    There is no possible way for me to rack up as much points as the top teams do in a half hour war. If I spent the gold to do it the lag and pop ups would keep me from even getting close. I just wish my iPhone6 was lawless in the game. I think that is the reason many question what is going on because we know it's impossible for us due to gree's lag. I'm not saying that's impossible for everyone though. The majority of our team has bad lag and is almost worthless trying to deploy within 4 minutes as we don't know if they will be counted or not. It is not a conspiracy to ask how it's possible for some but not for others.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    someday maybe you will realize the only ones paying any attention to it , are yourselves. The rest just tune you out, like you don't even exist.
    11,000+ views on this thread seems like they are tuning in instead of tuning out! In a phone app I really dont care if I exist or not, its real life that counts

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They can come up with whatever scheme they want. Put the carrot on any stick they choose. But they will never get a dime from this player! I just wish I could help others stop wasting their money on such a con game. Someday they will understand...maybe.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Rev, that just means you and your buddies like to look at your own posts a lot. Over and over. take out yourguys trolling, and my and others responses, you don't have a lot left.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great insight Ump.

...take out all the posts that have been posted and remove your own posts, and this thread would be empty.

....really insightful analysis. Thank you for sharing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    That there is an interesting question. Given lags and pop ups it is indeed difficult to imagine racking up so many points so quickly without taking advantage of something. I am up to 40 LLPs and even on a fibre network with all 40 devices sitting in front of me there is a point where I saturate devices and down time ensues from said issues.

In terms of gree, I am not and never have been convinced that the company itself doesn't use internally seeded players to herd the rest of us. The dangling carrot basically, but then I look at it from a different perspective and wonder why they don't let some other faction take a shot since I can't imagine being consistantly number 2 and 3 is a good reason to keep playing when the deck continually seems to be stacked against you.

The other rather curious thing is that out of a 60 member faction we only hear from 1 player oh and the couple of questionable supporters.
    Internally seeded players? hate to break up the conspiracy theories but there is no such thing. Modern War has a lot of very dedicated players and what you see is entirely player driven with zero tampering of the results or favoring one faction over another.

I've read every single post on this thread and while certain players genuinely seem to care about the original topic ("About 60-90 minutes into the event, and someone has accumulated one and a half billion points") it is quite obvious that others are only using this opportunity to attack and accuse others of foul play. Why should some players feel the need to come and defend themselves then?

I have no desire to lock this thread (unless my hand is forced) but please remember to remain civil.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^^^^^ LMAO......this guy

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Internally seeded players? hate to break up the conspiracy theories but there is no such thing. Modern War has a lot of very dedicated players and what you see is entirely player driven with zero tampering of the results or favoring one faction over another.

I've read every single post on this thread and while certain players genuinely seem to care about the original topic ("About 60-90 minutes into the event, and someone has accumulated one and a half billion points") it is quite obvious that others are only using this opportunity to attack and accuse others of foul play. Why should some players feel the need to come and defend themselves then?

I have no desire to lock this thread (unless my hand is forced) but please remember to remain civil.
    And you no this how?? Oh mabey because you have such time in the game? You cant even answer simple questions about an event let alone something as complex as this....

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Thank you bolt. I think anyone with a bit of common sense can see that, but as you have noted, there are the same ones always accusing us, from jealousy, hate, etc. unfortunately I doubt what anyone says would change anything in that respect. They really are not interested in the facts or the truth, just their conspiracies and gossip mongering. One of the main culprits used to play with us way back, and he knows the truth, but he has issues with us, and gree.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^^^^ lmao....this guy too

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's amazing just how in-tune bolt and spud lump are!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Team mates should stick together.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    ^^^^^ LMAO......this guy
    Those two posts by 1 official, and 1wannabe official really says something doesn't it? Sometimes not saying anything is the best answer lmao
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Salty View Post
    Those two posts by 1 official, and 1wannabe official really says something doesn't it? Sometimes not saying anything is the best answer lmao
    ...... ( ). !

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Back in the "good ol' days" a faction I was in had a guy who would challenge for top spot in the overall leader board with a few members of sup.. they even tried desperately to recruit him... Back then they were hour long wars... and the individual leaders were somewhere around 1.5B maybe 2B at the END of the event .. not a few hours (or less) into it.... while I do think people are crazy enough to spend the $ to obtain such astronomical scores, I can't fathom the Gree servers handling so much action in such a short amount of time.. because we know that its not JUST one guy.. its 40 members in the faction tapping away almost as furiously and gree's servers can't even handle the collect all function if you have to many buildings ready... While seemingly possible with the best device on the best WIFI with 0 lag (impossible)