New Epic Boss Damage - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Epic Boss Damage

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Sorry to inform you, but actually it's not possible to get very far with this epic boss for most players.
    I haven't spent a dime on this game and yet am going to finish on my main because i have been a very active player since syns came out, in a top 250 and more recently a top 150 syn. To excel in this game u have 2 options either pay or play a lot. Otherwise u have no reason to complain about an event being hard. Its not like u were not given a chance to build your stats to make this EB doable. And if u can't finish so what if u are playing at the level u should be based on your spending and activity most players on teams u face will be in the same boat as u and get about just as far as u so its not like u will fall behind in stats with the teams u face.

Why should a person that plays a couple times a day for a year or two be able to compete with a player that puts in at least an hour or more a day for the same amount of time? Only people that have any reason to complain are new accounts that were made before they removed the tiers from the EB and even they shouldn't have much right to complain because like in any role playing game it takes time to become strong and be able to complete events.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yeah! What he said^^^. Lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    I haven't spent a dime on this game and yet am going to finish on my main because i have been a very active player since syns came out, in a top 250 and more recently a top 150 syn. To excel in this game u have 2 options either pay or play a lot. Otherwise u have no reason to complain about an event being hard. Its not like u were not given a chance to build your stats to make this EB doable. And if u can't finish so what if u are playing at the level u should be based on your spending and activity most players on teams u face will be in the same boat as u and get about just as far as u so its not like u will fall behind in stats with the teams u face.

Why should a person that plays a couple times a day for a year or two be able to compete with a player that puts in at least an hour or more a day for the same amount of time? Only people that have any reason to complain are new accounts that were made before they removed the tiers from the EB and even they shouldn't have much right to complain because like in any role playing game it takes time to become strong and be able to complete events.
    So you glorify the idea of riding on the coat tails of other people that spend? Good for you!

All of these events basically stop campers from gaining stats while not playing, at the same time, they penalize anyone who missed the box event before the last one.

I had 2 almost identical camper accounts that were both on the same level - The only difference between the accounts was about 180k in stats which was caused by different war tiers a couple of times (one had more defensive wins than the other).

While transferring to a new device, one account had a database issue and had to be recovered by Gree, this took 5 days from start to finish.

One account has 465m / 388m in stats - This account missed the box event
    The other account has 2.2b / 1.7b - This account completed the box event.

In the real world and a normal situation, if you have a one week holiday with the family at the wrong time, you're whole game is essentially ruined.

That's why so many people can't compete in these events.

That's also why we didn't finish the RB - Smaller accounts with no chance of getting a prize farmed level 65's instead of hitting the 100's. I don't disagree with them doing this as ultimately, they're playing for their own account which is what everyone does.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    So you glorify the idea of riding on the coat tails of other people that spend? Good for you!
    Please do tell me how I ride on the coat tails of others? I am always top 5 or 10 in every syn event that my top 150 syn completes and we are a majority gold free syn and have a couple people that buy sparingly. If anything being a camper that is what you do. That is the exact reason why I hate campers the most.