Trading materials for gold

Who here has a ton of materials that they don't want to bother crafting? What about the epic boss materials that was left over from not making it to a milestone? Since the heroic mode came I have an abundance of materials that I don't have time to craft and I don't want to waste the gold to craft. I would like to see a system implemented where we can trade materials for gold. Either use the smelting or create a whole different trading system. What's everyone think?

Totally unrelated to this idea, but it is another feature idea. I would like to be able to see the exact amount I need to level up instead of just a meter. It would be useful when I'm trying to time my level ups for heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Roberson View Post
    Who here has a ton of materials that they don't want to bother crafting? What about the epic boss materials that was left over from not making it to a milestone? Since the heroic mode came I have an abundance of materials that I don't have time to craft and I don't want to waste the gold to craft. I would like to see a system implemented where we can trade materials for gold. Either use the smelting or create a whole different trading system. What's everyone think?
    I can totally agree with what you're saying here. I have well over 5k of each of the basic crafting materials that I highly doubt I am ever going to use again. They should implement some kind of system that allows us to "unload the scrap".

I submited an idea of having a new building maybe called Alchemist School or something like that that could use those unused materials to create better materials (from that same element) or use them to enhance Armors mixing it with some cash.
    It's been a LOT since I crafted armors with 3 stars or less other than Snakeskin for enhancement fodder.

Why not do something really crazy and have a way to create a demand for those armors?

I like valarauko idea, too. Gold is nice but upgrading for better materials would be cool too. I don't like the feeling of it being wasted so I don't care if it for better material or gold or just fodder for enhancing. Also the problem is it has gone beyond being able to craft all the materials. And using the gold and time to craft seems like a waste to craft some of the armors, especially four stars and they are the first to pop up when u go to craft.
    Last edited by Drew Roberson; 05-20-2015 at 05:06 PM.