epic boss - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: epic boss

Post Count
    Free to me
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Free to me
    Me too. I paid nothing and yet I still have this product available to me at no cost. If someone doesn't understand the definition of free, I'm not wasting my time explaining it to them.

Have fun paying for something free, someone I can't name who does not understand the definition of "free".

Lurker
    Post Count
    The point is, ever since this became a Gree game as they bought it from Funzio, it has gone down hill. Understanding that they have a profit to make, they cater to the people that can afford to pay hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a month in gold. Is the game fun? To a point, yes. Is Gree getting out of hand with making the events more difficult? Most definitely. I have people in my syn that have been playing for years that are thinking of quitting because of these crazy events. We as players understand the need to change events up to keep the game fun, but when Gree makes it virtually impossible for the low level and new players to get anywhere, that's a lil too much. If they are going to make tiers, make it based on your stats, not your level. I have one account that is only 147 mil in attack. It's taking more hits for me to finish a level 3 boss than my account that's almost 400 mil. Is that fair or balanced? Doesn't seem like it.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lewnbec View Post
    I have one account that is only 147 mil in attack. It's taking more hits for me to finish a level 3 boss than my account that's almost 400 mil. Is that fair or balanced? Doesn't seem like it.
    You mean a stronger account does more damage than a weaker account? Honestly, that seems like the definition of fair and balanced. If you want your weaker account to do more damage, you need to find a way to grow it into a stronger account. That challenge should be part of the game. If you want to get stronger, you might have to play the game, gain levels, and either acquire items or get cash to buy items. Or just get the free items you get by playing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GREE bought funzio in 2012...stop using that as your complaint validation. If you don't like the game brought to you by GREE, you should have long since left. It's like complaining about that sock you lost at the laundromat 3 years ago, get over it.
    Last edited by Kitty McPurr; 05-07-2015 at 08:27 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm glad they're changing it up. Hoodslam has been the main discussion in my syndicate forum for the past few days, wondering what it was gonna be. With 6 accounts toward the end I'm sure I'll be tired of it but for now I think it's cool. I also think this time the daily goals will be achievable for my small team.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    2) Most people don't "think they should be able to finish every event". The fact that this is a free game makes it a reasonable expectation that not every single aspect of it should be locked behind paywalls. In other words, some events, or parts of events, ideally could be completed through participation and perseverance. That keeps people engaged. Fun and well-designed freemium games can find a happy medium between pay to win and free to win. Gree, at times, seems intent on moving as far away from free to win as possible. This is made obvious with moves that change what was once a free to win event into an event where completion is blocked by paywalls, or when they make events that don't have the same rules for everyone.
    i think i see the prob let me get a quote to fix it
    If you can't participate it's just another event to ignore, which means you can continue to play as casually as you like. Your rivals list should be full of targets that allow you to engage in PvP and robbing, and there are always map jobs if you feel so inclined to do those.

Post Count
    As the great economist Karl Marx once said, "There is no such thing as a free lunch."

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer p View Post
    i think i see the prob let me get a quote to fix it
    You should have stayed in school. It's not too late though, so there is still hope.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    You should have stayed in school. It's not too late though, so there is still hope.
    Maybe you are still in school, actualy that explains alot!
    Also please do not be disrespectful to members or staff, thank you and have a nice day!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wayno View Post
    I'm not even going to bother with this epic boss, RIDICULOUS, WASTE OF TIME!
    Good, please don't. The rest of us will just get stronger and stronger and laugh at you.

I bet you don't even lift.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Earn View Post
    I can't defeat Lev 1 boss. He "escapes" in 15 minutes. I don't even have time to regen health in 15min....

I'm Lev 99
    53k Attack
    Lmao, is this a joke? Under what kind of rock do you play? 2012 is calling.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    Lmao, is this a joke? Under what kind of rock do you play? 2012 is calling.
    LMAO. HAAHAAHA - "2012 is calling". <wipe tears> that is rich. Oh man. And that "under the rock comment".. whew. Priceless. Classic just classic.

Give me a sec to contain myself.

Whelp.. no, not a joke. But would you believe a type-o? Yeah CRAZY huh? Imagine hitting the "k" instead of the "m" - Geeze.. and their not even that close together. That "k" is in the middle row and the "m" is all the way down at the bottom row.

That really was a goof - truly worthy of a "LMAO moment".. I mean come on.. even some of the most basic rewards are worth more than 53 THOUSAND points, throw in the level 99 and... well those dots are just too far apart for the average person to put together and figure out it might be a typo.

"2012 calling", oh man. That is a real humdinger! Well played sir. Well played.
    Last edited by Big Earn; 05-08-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Earn View Post
    LMAO. HAAHAAHA - "2012 is calling". <wipe tears> that is rich. Oh man. And that "under the rock comment".. whew. Priceless. Classic just classic.

Give me a sec to contain myself.

Whelp.. no, not a joke. But would you believe a type-o? Yeah CRAZY huh? Imagine hitting the "k" instead of the "m" - Geeze.. and their not even that close together. That "k" is in the middle row and the "m" is all the way down at the bottom row.

That really was a goof - truly worthy of a "LMAO moment".. I mean come on.. even some of the most basic rewards are worth more than 53 THOUSAND points, throw in the level 99 and... well those dots are just too far apart for the average person to put together and figure out it might be a typo.

"2012 calling", oh man. That is a real humdinger! Well played sir. Well played.
    *slow clap*
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.