epic boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: epic boss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

epic boss

I'm not even going to bother with this epic boss, RIDICULOUS, WASTE OF TIME!

Post Count
    I will.

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Criminal Legacy
    Post Count
    Yeah I actually kinda like it

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It sucks, and that's as much as I can say without getting completely vulgar.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I will.

#smug
    Ditto mate. I'm going for finishing the EB goal of 150 kills. Happy gaming mate.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I like it. I know I likely won't finish the 150 but so what? EB's are a fun event and this adds a whole new twist to it. People gotta stop thinking that they should be able to finish every event that's thrown at them, just do the best you can and have fun.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Garland Greene View Post
    I like it. I know I likely won't finish the 150 but so what? EB's are a fun event and this adds a whole new twist to it. People gotta stop thinking that they should be able to finish every event that's thrown at them, just do the best you can and have fun.
    1) This isn't that new. EB was run like this once before. A few small tweaks, but the concept was pretty much there already.

2) Most people don't "think they should be able to finish every event". The fact that this is a free game makes it a reasonable expectation that not every single aspect of it should be locked behind paywalls. In other words, some events, or parts of events, ideally could be completed through participation and perseverance. That keeps people engaged. Fun and well-designed freemium games can find a happy medium between pay to win and free to win. Gree, at times, seems intent on moving as far away from free to win as possible. This is made obvious with moves that change what was once a free to win event into an event where completion is blocked by paywalls, or when they make events that don't have the same rules for everyone.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    The fact that this is a free game
    This is not a free game, its a freemium game as you yourself stated. As i'm sure you know every freemium game out there is free to play at first, but you wanna go farther than others you gotta pay. CC isn't even the worst offender...by far. Seems to me their trying to keep the game fun and interesting with the changes they make, not every ones gonna be a home run and as always not everyones gonna like whats going on. So what? They have a company to run, shareholders to awnser to, and a profit to make; it is what it is. You don't like it theres hundreds of other games out there. Go as far as you can in these events that your stats and wallet allow you too and just have fun. People stressing out way too much IMO

Post Count
    I can't defeat Lev 1 boss. He "escapes" in 15 minutes. I don't even have time to regen health in 15min....

I'm Lev 99
    53k Attack

I can see making him more difficult... but why make him impossible for lower level players?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This is not a free game, its a freemium game as you yourself stated. As i'm sure you know every freemium game out there is free to play at first, but you wanna go farther than others you gotta pay. CC isn't even the worst offender...by far. Seems to me their trying to keep the game fun and interesting with the changes they make, not every ones gonna be a home run and as always not everyones gonna like whats going on. So what? They have a company to run, shareholders to awnser to, and a profit to make; it is what it is. You don't like it theres hundreds of other games out there. Go as far as you can in these events that your stats and wallet allow you too and just have fun. People stressing out way too much IMO
    If you can download and play a game for free, it is a free game. It cost you nothing to get it.

Also, *they're.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You can download ANY freemium game for free. How you obtain it does not define what it is.

Also, that was petty

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Earn View Post
    I'm Lev 99
    53k Attack
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Thanks for the relevant reply.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You can download ANY freemium game for free. How you obtain it does not define what it is.

Also, that was petty
    How you obtain something does not define what it is, but if you obtain something without payment being a requirement it is indeed free.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Freemium is a pricing strategy by which a product or service (typically a digital offering or application such as software, media, games or web services) is provided free of charge, but money (premium) is charged for proprietary features, functionality, or virtual goods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemium