Hoodslam Epic Boss event - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Hoodslam Epic Boss event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    You must be new here. There are a lot of complaints on here because a lot of people are unhappy with the game. If you can't understand that, maybe you shouldn't come on here.
    Hehehe. He thinks dipstick is new here, maybe u are the new one here, if u were not then u would realize dipstick is the most vocal person on this forum.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks gree ! Saved alot of money on that new epic boss event
    Never missed to get the 100th down since I'm playing..damn it's been the best team event to get all the days 300 done and the hardest hitters get rewarded with the combo boosts for syn and ind mission
    No reason to buy refills to get 100 (150) done this time..no chance for my gang to get the syndicates goal done
    does any syndicate gets it done ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    Never missed to get the 100th down since I'm playing..damn it's been the best team event to get all the days 300 done and the hardest hitters get rewarded with the combo boosts for syn and ind mission
    No reason to buy refills to get 100 (150) done this time..no chance for my gang to get the syndicates goal done
    My top 150 syn finished the first 10 days

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    Our syn just finished 4200 syn bosses over 14 days! nice! 28% car defense increase. Finished legendary goal a couple days ago.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    congrats fellas !
    sadly my gang been divided by gree last few month into a few competitive accounts and a big bunch of goats.
    to high at level to farm loot on the 100th? sort out !
    vacation or not willing to spend gold on boxes to get ridiculous gazillion stats items ? sort out !
    unable to do enough damage on high lvl raid bosses ? sort out !
    we've been top150 team 3 months ago that spend a good amount of real money to gree.
    but since game became unpredictable and the gold you spend today is worthless tomorrow (Kingpin and statinflation) most invest it in way better things :

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    All I can say glad that was over.14 days sheesh.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    All I can say glad that was over. 14 days of that sheesh.