Hoodslam Epic Boss event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoodslam Epic Boss event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MK Loves You View Post
    Now why would they do that when they can do this and anger a bunch of people? It's more fun reading angry posts.
    I would agree with u, but GREE doesn't listen to us

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Sorry, I didn't answer clearly. I was referring to the boss timer and not health regen. Regen rates should be the same as always. That said, the boss timer goes above 1 hour depending on the boss and much higher later.
    The regen rates may not have changed, but the amount of health lost has changed. On boss #7 I didn't kill it with 1 free hit, and only lost 10-15% of my health instead of the usual 25%.

Can you please provide us with some information regarding this. We can't play a "strategy" game if we don't know the rules. :-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    But that is too easy if they tell us everything. Said no player ever

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    The regen rates may not have changed, but the amount of health lost has changed. On boss #7 I didn't kill it with 1 free hit, and only lost 10-15% of my health instead of the usual 25%.

Can you please provide us with some information regarding this. We can't play a "strategy" game if we don't know the rules. :-)
    Figuring out the rules by trial and error, and eventually gold use, IS the strategy... Gree's business strategy.

Don't let the game play you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post

Thank you for asking, I have updated the original post to include info on boss damage.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    A bit confused, I was in the process of hitting the boss. My health went to zero (fell down). Waited for the regen, went back to hit the boss and the boss health was back to 100% as if I'd never hit it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do you guys at Gree think anyone wants to do an epic boss event that is 14 days long? This is the definition of insanity!

Post Count
    You should let the people at Webster know. I think there's a mistake in their book.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

This is very stupid, I am not using any gold on this event and I am never spending any more money on this game. This pissed me off instead of having fun playing the game now.

Post Count
    Wow... I just don't understand what it is that pushes some people over the edge so easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Well I can't do this event without using gold that's all. So much for a fun game

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah09 View Post
    This is very stupid, I am not using any gold on this event and I am never spending any more money on this game. This pissed me off instead of having fun playing the game now.
    Hmmm, this will get ya noticed and change nothing. Seriously?

Post Count
    Hey all,

I'm not getting this Epic Boss thing.. at all.
    I'm Lev 99
    Attack 53k
    Def 69k
    I don't buy gold

I can not defeat even the Lev 1 boss. I can get him down to about 25% health before I "die"... but then he "escapes" in 15 minutes. I can't even regen any health within 15 min...
    I can understand making him more difficult to defeat... but what is the point of making it impossible for non-gold players? So far we have not had anyone in my mafia be able to get past Lev 1 (in fairness not 100% of us have responded.. but 100% of those who have replied are experiencing the same thing - about 8 players so far).

Reading though this thread
    wibble4321 Wrote: "A bit confused, I was in the process of hitting the boss. My health went to zero (fell down). Waited for the regen, went back to hit the boss and the boss health was back to 100% as if I'd never hit it."

How are you regenerating health (takes 25 minutes minimum) when the Boss escapes in 15?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have 12 accounts. 4 in a top 50. This being fun for these accounts, while my fresh accounts continue to suffer. I suggest reintroducing some form of tiers or you will push away all new customers and even some well established mini accounts that are pushing 1 billion attack or more. While this gives top teams an advantage to catch up from the overly easy Esteban epic boss, not everyone took advantage of this event due to limited timing. So to be fair I think next one should take into consideration everyone playing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Earn View Post
    Hey all,

I'm not getting this Epic Boss thing.. at all.
    I'm Lev 99
    Attack 53k
    Def 69k
    I don't buy gold
    53k? Is that even possible?