Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This epic boss should not happen again.

Post Count
    You heard him!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherKicks View Post
    This epic boss should not happen again.
    There's nothing wrong with the format, but the health needs to be dialled back enough so all players can at least compete.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    There's nothing wrong with the health. It's actually pretty easy.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the health. It's actually pretty easy.
    Unless you can't beat level 1 without using gold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Please bring back the tiers, with a twist if you want but, bring them back. I know many new players that can't kill boss lvl 1.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Benassi View Post
    Please bring back the tiers, with a twist if you want but, bring them back. I know many new players that can't kill boss lvl 1.
    That's not our problem finally boss event is fair for everyone regardless of level

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    That's not our problem finally boss event is fair for everyone regardless of level
    It's gree problem, of course, if gree wants to exclude a segment of clients, sure.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's far from fair to knowingly (dumb beyond belief) or unknowingly (another in a too long line of stupid planning decisions since syndicates started) exclude a portion of your clientele, especially new ones. What kind of impression does that leave them with?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It's far from fair to knowingly (dumb beyond belief) or unknowingly (another in a too long line of stupid planning decisions since syndicates started) exclude a portion of your clientele, especially new ones. What kind of impression does that leave them with?
    I been here long enough and you really can't win either way . Personally i feel boss event should never been tiered it should be fixed no matter what level you are.

New player shouldn't be able to take advantage of easy bosses . So many times i come here people were complaining how unfair lower level account could farm bosses and higher level can't. This give balance approach if a low level can't defeat boss 1 now so what it should motivate them get stronger and when next time boss event comes they should try again. That's how the game is suppose to be played.

Post Count
    I can't beat mythical level dungeons in puzzle and dragons on my first day playing either. Play the game and get stronger.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    I been here long enough and you really can't win either way . Personally i feel boss event should never been tiered it should be fixed no matter what level you are.

New player shouldn't be able to take advantage of easy bosses . So many times i come here people were complaining how unfair lower level account could farm bosses and higher level can't. This give balance approach if a low level can't defeat boss 1 now so what it should motivate them get stronger and when next time boss event comes they should try again. That's how the game is suppose to be played.
    I am level 250 and I can't get past level 6 in Tier 1, so quit pretending is it only minis and noobs that can't play this event. That is fine if Gree wants to play it that way, I will just ignore this event in the future, but I think you need a little more data before preaching what is fair and what is not.

Post Count
    Well to be fair, you've often stated that you forgo pretty much any attempt to boost your stats and have just been focusing on IPH for the last couple years, max.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    With the recent changes a lot of the fun has been taken out of the game. This epic boss event is much more like working a job than having a good time playing a video game. I am a light gold buyer/spender and am strongly considering finding a new game to spend my entertainment dollars on. I fully expect this to get flamed by the professional posters on here so have at it boys.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    With the recent changes a lot of the fun has been taken out of the game. This epic boss event is much more like working a job than having a good time playing a video game. I am a light gold buyer/spender and am strongly considering finding a new game to spend my entertainment dollars on. I fully expect this to get flamed by the professional posters on here so have at it boys.
    Trolling: "The act of making inflammatory comments in an online community, chat room, forum, or blog with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion."
    Still mad at Bostick.