Hoodslam Epic Boss event - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoodslam Epic Boss event

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    Hmmm, this will get ya noticed and change nothing. Seriously?
    Thanks for letting me know, that is just how I feel that's all

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Earn View Post
    Hey all,

I'm not getting this Epic Boss thing.. at all.
    I'm Lev 99
    Attack 53k
    Def 69k
    I don't buy gold

I can not defeat even the Lev 1 boss. I can get him down to about 25% health before I "die"... but then he "escapes" in 15 minutes. I can't even regen any health within 15 min...
    I can understand making him more difficult to defeat... but what is the point of making it impossible for non-gold players? So far we have not had anyone in my mafia be able to get past Lev 1 (in fairness not 100% of us have responded.. but 100% of those who have replied are experiencing the same thing - about 8 players so far).

Reading though this thread
    wibble4321 Wrote: "A bit confused, I was in the process of hitting the boss. My health went to zero (fell down). Waited for the regen, went back to hit the boss and the boss health was back to 100% as if I'd never hit it."

How are you regenerating health (takes 25 minutes minimum) when the Boss escapes in 15?
    You seriously need to find a syn and restart since that account is pretty much worthless. Sorry for being blunt. U can get those stats in one item. What have u been doing for 99 levels?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudd View Post
    53k? Is that even possible?
    Yes! It is possible. You would be amazed what is possible when you don't play video game all day.. but back to the topic of the thread.

What is the point of the epic boss thing if its impossible for lower level players?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes! It is possible. You would be amazed what is possible when you don't play video game all day.. but back to the topic of the thread.

What is the point of the epic boss thing if its impossible for lower level players?
    You don't need to play all day to get stats better than that literally u have to do like 5 levels of the ltq to get those stats

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    You seriously need to find a syn and restart since that account is pretty much worthless. Sorry for being blunt. U can get those stats in one item. What have u been doing for 99 levels?
    Thanks for the feedback. Think you can offer anything in regards to the topic? I rob players every day with lower stats.. but again this isn't a discussion about "how super kewl are your stats"...

Post Count
    You don't need to play all day to get stats better than that literally u have to do like 5 levels of the ltq to get those stats
    Ok, again thanks for the tips on stats. Actually being sincere I'm a very casual player and haven't completed 5 levels (or even 2) of ltq.

EDIT*** Sry.. LTQ (Limited Time Quest) - thought you were talking about building out the limited buildings.. Yeah I participate in those all the time. - I'm currently trying to complete lev 15 of the Fair View Station Elite right now.

But again, can we get back on topic?
    Last edited by Big Earn; 05-07-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok, again thanks for the tips on stats. Actually being sincere I'm a very casual player and haven't completed 5 levels (or even 2) of ltq - but I will start doing that. Thanks

You are coming to the wrong place if u actually want answers from someone that works for GREE at best they will give u a generic crap answer. Sorry to say that they don't care about u. They only care about the players that line their pockets by buying gold, but if I were u I would not. I have never bought gold before

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If u r on level 15 of the current ltq then u have higher stats than 53k.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudd View Post
    53k? Is that even possible?
    i think he must be on iOS cause they display stats with a 'k'. it's probably 53m. i can't imagine someone having only 53,000 atk at that lvl with a still active account. he could do just one event and get better stats than that

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ok, again thanks for the tips on stats. Actually being sincere I'm a very casual player and haven't completed 5 levels (or even 2) of ltq.

EDIT*** Sry.. LTQ (Limited Time Quest) - thought you were talking about building out the limited buildings.. Yeah I participate in those all the time. - I'm currently trying to complete lev 15 of the Fair View Station Elite right now.

Add more mafia members to your account. It sounds like you're not using all the items you have. Henchmen are the best, but you can add real player accounts if you want. Up to 500 of them, and each one can use one item from each category.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Add more mafia members to your account. It sounds like you're not using all the items you have. Henchmen are the best, but you can add real player accounts if you want. Up to 500 of them, and each one can use one item from each category.
    Even if he only has one mafia member he would have higher stats than that

Post Count
    thanks for the reply.

Yeah I know Gree is about making money, and there is nothing wrong with that - and I know it's a "freemium" game.. but they get paid from non-gold players with their in game ads that pop up. So it's not like non-gold players are not generating revenue for them.
    Gold players arguably get better buildings and weapons - so there is a bit of a trade off. Pay for gold and get better stats faster - or don't - and grind and generate ad revenue in exchange for playing the game. I'm good with that.
    I'm not getting why they would make this Epic Boss totally impossible to beat for lower level players.. there is no point, it frustrates the lower level players (which there are a lot more non-gold low level players than high level "gold" players)..

Like I mentioned, I play CC pretty casually. I travel out of the country for months at a time and don't play then I come back and play all day long... I started this game back in the fall of 2012 - made an account here in May 2013.. so that is 2 1/2 years. I rarely post and have never "complained" on the forums. But this is a bit much.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by quityourwhining View Post
    i think he must be on iOS cause they display stats with a 'k'. it's probably 53m. i can't imagine someone having only 53,000 atk at that lvl with a still active account. he could do just one event and get better stats than that
    LOL! YES it's 53 MILLION. SRY.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    thanks for the reply.

Yeah I know Gree is about making money, and there is nothing wrong with that - and I know it's a "freemium" game.. but they get paid from non-gold players with their in game ads that pop up. So it's not like non-gold players are not generating revenue for them.
    Gold players arguably get better buildings and weapons - so there is a bit of a trade off. Pay for gold and get better stats faster - or don't - and grind and generate ad revenue in exchange for playing the game. I'm good with that.
    I'm not getting why they would make this Epic Boss totally impossible to beat for lower level players.. there is no point, it frustrates the lower level players (which there are a lot more non-gold low level players than high level "gold" players)..

Like I mentioned, I play CC pretty casually. I travel out of the country for months at a time and don't play then I come back and play all day long... I started this game back in the fall of 2012 - made an account here in May 2013.. so that is 2 1/2 years. I rarely post and have never "complained" on the forums. But this is a bit much.
    There are actually no ads in the game unless you actually trigger them under the buy gold tab

Post Count
    There are actually no ads in the game unless you actually trigger them under the buy gold tab
    Right - and I do. But I also get small "slider" ads that display from time to time (lower left hand corner). But, again even if we just counted the 100's of video ads I have watched over the years for a couple gold.. the point is, Gree is still generating money from non-gold players - why make an event that is impossible even get past the first level for lower level players?

We keep drifting off the point. Lets say I start a brand new account right now and spend $99.00 on gold. I STILL wouldn't have the stats to defeat this Epic Boss.