Hoodslam Epic Boss event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoodslam Epic Boss event

Banned
    Post Count

Hoodslam Epic Boss event

The Hoodslam Epic Boss event is structured differently than previous Epic Boss events. Rather than fight just one boss, you will face-off against 10 different bosses who get progressively tougher. Here is how it works:

• Each Boss is made up of 15 levels
    • Difficulty ramps up quickly within those 15 levels; the level 15 version of a boss is significantly stronger than the level 1
    • The next boss starts off at level 1 and is much weaker than the previous boss’s level 15 version
    • Boss rewards depend on the strength of the boss you are fighting and ramp up through each boss’s 15 levels. For example, a level 15 Manuel Gaviota has a better loot table than a level 1 Boris Sokolov (the boss after Manuel)
    • The amount of time you have to defeat each boss also scales with the difficulty. You will have much more time to defeat a level 15 boss compared to a level 1 version.
    • Boss damage ranges from 5% to 25% (how much the boss hits you for). As bosses get stronger and stronger the damage range will get smaller until it caps back to 25% of your health.

This Epic Boss event will last 14 days. Best of luck!
    Last edited by Bolt; 05-07-2015 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Added info on boss damage.

Post Count
    Could you gife some more info on the health regen time's,,,,the word is its 12 min but thats not wat i'm getting on my acc,,,i'm on android

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rotmang View Post
    Could you gife some more info on the health regen time's,,,,the word is its 12 min but thats not wat i'm getting on my acc,,,i'm on android
    Boss timers start at 15 minutes for the first few levels and give you more time as the boss gets stronger. At higher levels, they start higher than 15 minutes.
    Last edited by Bolt; 05-07-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity

Post Count
    I need 25 min before i can att a boss again but i can do 3 hits then???

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    It starts at 15 minutes for the first few levels and gives you more time as the boss gets stronger. At higher levels, they start higher than 15 minutes.
    i think he was referring to the rate at which your health regenerates and not the amount of time given to defeat a boss. also, could you explain why there were stamina refills in the last set of bundle packs. are these going to be used for an upcoming event?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My loot table did not change till lvl 28 boss.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by quityourwhining View Post
    i think he was referring to the rate at which your health regenerates and not the amount of time given to defeat a boss. also, could you explain why there were stamina refills in the last set of bundle packs. are these going to be used for an upcoming event?
    Yep thats wat i wanted to know,,,,,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also could you address the fact that some hits take 10% of your health bar while others take 25%.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Regen time is the same as always but you get more hits per health bar than before

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    thinking about quitting

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by quityourwhining View Post
    Sorry, I didn't answer clearly. I was referring to the boss timer and not health regen. Regen rates should be the same as always. That said, the boss timer goes above 1 hour depending on the boss and much higher later.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Regen times are not the same as always. U can get between 6 and 8 hits per full bar, don't know exactly because haven't had to do more than 4 hits so far, and each time u hit it takes a different amount of energy away. What is the point of this change? EB was one of the funest events, why change it?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    What is the point of this change? EB was one of the funest events, why change it?
    Because Gree is trying to challenge the people at the top, the top 100. The only ones that matter to Gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tygrhobbes View Post
    Because Gree is trying to challenge the people at the top, the top 100. The only ones that matter to Gree
    Then add a legendary goal set for the top teams and make it stupidly hard, but don't make the level 1 boss have 400+ mil health so anyone that has a new account is screwed and anyone that has not spent a mortgage on this game will struggle hard.

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Then add a legendary goal set for the top teams and make it stupidly hard, but don't make the level 1 boss have 400+ mil health so anyone that has a new account is screwed and anyone that has not spent a mortgage on this game will struggle hard.
    Now why would they do that when they can do this and anger a bunch of people? It's more fun reading angry posts.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8