Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by navantgarde View Post
    Still haven't got mine, i'm sure yours will be saw through before me. Guess mine will be after the HM period ended. Not sure if i should just craft the regular one or wait and risk of getting nothing..
    17 mins until the event is over and I still haven't gotten my firestorm. Extremely frustrated atm. People have been able to craft a second firestorm so after the event I will be sending yet another ticket for another firestorm, I am going to lose my hard earned starcrystals. 4 1/2 days waiting while others have waited less time and I am even the one who made this suggestion on them using customer support to handle this in the first place on facebook. Very disappointed in the customer service.

someone in my guild with the ticket 2423911 got answered a lot of hour ago (and that ticket was sent after mine!!) he hasn't the requisites and that was the answer.. while me with ticket 2423853 still no answer and I have firestorm lv99 and 8 starcrystals..

And also few members of my guild that didn't have the firestorm but crafted it during the heroic randomly got 1x or 2x firestorm plus bonus for free without sending any ticket.. How is this possible??

Quote Originally Posted by tunzis View Post
    someone in my guild with the ticket 2423911 got answered a lot of hour ago (and that ticket was sent after mine!!) he hasn't the requisites and that was the answer.. while me with ticket 2423853 still no answer and I have firestorm lv99 and 8 starcrystals..

And also few members of my guild that didn't have the firestorm but crafted it during the heroic randomly got 1x or 2x firestorm plus bonus for free without sending any ticket.. How is this possible??
    2423911? They got an answer an hour ago while mine being 2417787 and I still have yet to get mine... Words cannot express my disappointment in hearing this. The mods here have stated they are answered in order... obviously this isn't the case....even more frustrated now then I was an hour ago.

EDIT: Just checked again and I finally received mine, AFTER the event was over. Sent another ticket requesting another firestorm, the one that I missed out on crafting. But I still received mine after someone who's ticket came after mine.
    Last edited by Tallimos1; 05-14-2015 at 02:20 PM.

Mine was 2422207 .
    One of my friends was given a plus , and the 8 crystals he had didn't disappear , so he lvl-ed up the plus he had , and crafted another plus . In other mean , He had 2 plus with 8 crystals only
    I had all 16 crystals , so I should have 1 plus from reward and 2 plus by crafting , If they had sent me before the Mode ends ...

Hey everyone,

Sorry this is taking so long for you receive; Customer Support is flooded with tickets on this and it will take some time to get to yours most likely. Tickets are answered in the order they're received, just so you're aware.

If you're concerned that Heroic Mode is over, no need to fret. It can be verified what you're owed and it will be given to you.

Patiently waiting - Ticket # 2427518 submitted at about 9:30 AM today, but wondering - while others who had their tickets answered earlier were then able to craft a second armor, many of us who were waiting for a ticket answer and worried that we needed the crystals sitting in our account to be checked, have now had those crystals converted to a few measly fba's while others who worked she same as us have gotten two armor sets out of their crystals.

I know, Life isn't fair, but you would think that a game would find a way to treat all of their used base a little more fairly

Well finally got it but only after I sent another ticket expressing my disappointment..

Edit: what???? in this minutes almost all players that sent a ticket got the plus, even those without the requisites.. I have no comments about this situation
    Last edited by tunzis; 05-15-2015 at 01:47 PM.

I got 1 plus after waiting for 4 days . And all they gave me for my 16 crystals was 1 PLUS . 1 PLUS ONLY ???? Even I crafted them myself , and even I hadn't already had a mxed firestorm reg , I could still have 2 more epics ( one reg and a=one plus ) from crafting
    I can't express how disappointed I'm now
    My ticket was 2422277 .

oh good that we still get him after end of heroic. still waiting here