Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Got mine already, it's a plus of Firestorm Vanguard. Fast reply Gree, thanks
    Did you get a new armor which you could immediately start to enhance, or did they change the armor in your armor smith to a plus version that you could start crafting?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    Did you get a new armor which you could immediately start to enhance, or did they change the armor in your armor smith to a plus version that you could start crafting?
    They will credit one new "Level 1 Firestorm Vanguard+" to your account. You can use this plus and level it to level 35. The crystal in your armour smith will be available for crafting as "Plus Firestrom".
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Its been 36 hours for me, havent heard anything from Gree and I pmed Relic about 12 hrs ago and still nothing... am I gonna get the plus version or not? This is ridiculous now...

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Its been 36 hours for me, havent heard anything from Gree and I pmed Relic about 12 hrs ago and still nothing... am I gonna get the plus version or not? This is ridiculous now...
    I agree...Im waiting also^^
    And without armor...I cant make other one and times up.
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 05-11-2015 at 08:05 AM.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Exactly pimatsu, they r giving us the run around. Wats taking so long to fix ur mistake guys?

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response on this.

If you haven't contacted Customer Support about this please do so immediately so they can assist you with your +version. You can submit a ticket here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you have already done so, it will be addressed and there's no need to send in another ticket on it. I know it's taking a while and it's frustrating - there's a high volume of tickets on this and it will be taken care of for you in the order your ticket was received.

Also, I apologize for any PM's that aren't answered by me over the weekend, as those are my days off. Any time you need assistance with the game on the weekend, it's best to contact Support (again, if you haven't already). They're staffed on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    One Firestorm Vanguard+ has been credited to me account. I guess I was one of the first because I got it so fast, that was my plan anyway... wish you best guys.

Last edited by Kakarot; 05-11-2015 at 09:43 AM.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Thank you for the reassurance Relic, I was getting worried. Thank you for posting and keeping us informed, I really appreciate that.

Yeah i sent in a ticket 12 hrs ago
    Screenies all the way around
    Still no response.
    Gonna try and be patient. Well see.

Going on 2 days now... at this point im gonna miss the crafting period...

I am at about 36 hours waiting now. Not complaining, just concerned with how heroic mode deals with crafting once the event ends. I had a guild made who was crafting a heroic epic and it was canceled once the event ended. This definitely needs to be changed. But yes I hope I get the Firestorm Vanguard+ soon I am looking forward to leveling it up.

So I sent in a ticket regarding my missing war energy, roughly 12 hrs after I sent in my ticket regarding Firestorm+, and that ticket was just answered. Almost 48 hrs later and still no reply to my Firestorm+, im still holding the Starcrystals waiting for it. What is going on, Relic? Im beginning to think im not going to get this Firestorm+.

Hi Regretz,

Do you have the following 2 things?
    1. Max regular Firestorm or Firestorm+?
    2. At least 8 crystal collected from Heroic?

I would suppose that you have both and maybe it is just the number of tix submitted are too huge for this period due to the unexpected error.

regards, Kent
    The Untouchables

Hey Kent, yes when I submitted the ticket I had 8 starcrystals and my maxed normal version of Firestorm. Currently, im up to 14 starcrystals so I would love to begin crafting the plus versions. I feel like im dedicating so much time to this game and being ignored...

Hey Kent, yes when I submitted the ticket I had 8 starcrystals and my maxed normal version of Firestorm. Currently, im up to 14 starcrystals so I would love to begin crafting the plus versions. I feel like im dedicating so much time to this game and being ignored...
    You have us Regretz..you are not being ignored.....hehe
    The Untouchables