Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Hey Pimatsu, through all my ranting and raving I just got it. Took almost 3 days, but I finally got it. Leveled it to 35 and started crafting the other 2 (since I have all 16 starcrystals) so I guess I cant complain now, im quite happy. I now have 3 firestorm+ lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    So please answer this question...What happens if heroic runs out or we wait till the last second?
    Should we craft the regular version and hope gree fixes this?
    Or do we take it on the chin by waiting too long and gree will gift us a firestorm+ in the future?
    Seriously, how are we supposed to procede as times running out.
    Find this out.
    *image removed*

I got my plus from Gree about 13 hours ago.

Thanks for the reply,
    So i just sit and let the game cash out the crystals? Or do i do a last minute craft and maybe get an extraarmor? Dont know how its all gonna work out.
    I mean yeah they said the would credit acct but... Hmmm. Still unsure whats best

Thanks for the reply,
    So i just sit and let the game cash out the crystals? Or do i do a last minute craft and maybe get an extraarmor? Dont know how its all gonna work out.
    I mean yeah they said the would credit acct but... Hmmm. Still unsure whats best
    I got the + gifted and still had the crystals

So i was the first guy in my guild to submit a ticket and now theyve all gotten their armors and im still waiting. This is bs.

So i was the first guy in my guild to submit a ticket and now theyve all gotten their armors and im still waiting. This is bs.
    Maybe you should contact Relic in PM

IMHO...
    Start crafting if you already sent screenshots.
    If you don't start craft...you loose pieces and get boosts and crap.
    Wait in last minutes and do it.
    Post your ticket number in here or send it to Relic.

I waited 2d 15h
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 05-13-2015 at 02:54 PM.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    Your guild member is liar.
    Its enough if you start craft 1min before Heroic Mode ends.

2 days and still waiting armor
    I waited to reply so I could contact the guild member first. It happened during the first heroic mode after it was changed to 7 days. It may have gotten changed since then but I am concerned that it has not. But on another note I am concern that it is taking a while for my ticket to be processed. I spoke to relic about it and I am confident my ticket will be processed before I feel it wont be done in time for me to use my starcrystals. It is only like 1 day left for heroic mode. I really hope I get my armor soon.

Been waiting for 68 hours now and still counting. Hope i'll received mine before heroic mode ended. But i'll be patiently waiting..waiting..waitin..wait..wgrrr.....

Btw my ticket number : #2419940

Pm'd relic. Got my armor within 10 minutes.
    Thanks for all your help

I have been waiting 4 days now. Very annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by navantgarde View Post
    Been waiting for 68 hours now and still counting. Hope i'll received mine before heroic mode ended. But i'll be patiently waiting..waiting..waitin..wait..wgrrr.....

Btw my ticket number : #2419940
    Wow my ticket is 2000ish ahead of you, my number is 2417787. If you get it before I then I know things are not legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallimos1 View Post
    Wow my ticket is 2000ish ahead of you, my number is 2417787. If you get it before I then I know things are not legit.
    Still haven't got mine, i'm sure yours will be saw through before me. Guess mine will be after the HM period ended. Not sure if i should just craft the regular one or wait and risk of getting nothing..

So, did the devs save a lot of time and effort with this little experiment?

On alt i didn't get the firestorm+ yet, wonder what to do with crystals