Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    796

    Exclamation Heroic Mode Firestorm Vanguard +Version - 5/7/15

    We've received several questions regarding crafting of the +version of the Firestorm Vanguard during Heroic Mode; I'm here to shed some light on it.

    If you didn't have a regular version of Firestorm Vanguard maxed out before Heroic Mode, you will be able to level the armor and the +version will be unlocked. If your armor was already maxed out, you will unfortunately need to play Heroic Mode as you would normally.

    For those who already have +versions of the armor, you will need to play through Heroic Mode in order to craft another +version.

    This issue has been fixed for further updates.

    Apologies for the frustration and confusion this has caused.

  2. #2
    Kangaroeland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    564
    No way. Are you actually serious or is this part of
    - a prank
    - Belated april first
    - player appreciation month?
    Last edited by legalious; 05-07-2015 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Language
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

    Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

    -- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    236
    Gree has proven their incompetence and sheer stupidity for the last time. Im tired of them doing something rite for a change, then making it worse not even 24 hrs later. Im so done giving these braindead idiots my money.

  4. #4
    Kangaroeland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    564
    Im done too man. Oh can you speed up my ticket relic? It says i want a firestorm plus or i quit the game. Do you guys do that kind of ****? Would be good. Dont mind getting 8 crystals for it either

    Kind of impressive tbh. You took so much pixels from me but i always kept fun playing with my freinds in ill tempered seabass. Even after i didnt get snowstorm+ for 5000 gems even after i didnt get horde after horde raid but weeks later when it was obsolete. Or all the missing gems and energies. The fusible war epics. All of it. But this is just wrong ajd the very last straw. less bananas for your monkey coders next month's soryyyyy
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

    Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

    -- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    796
    Your frustration is understandable and will no doubt be conveyed to the team.

    I ask that you please refrain from using insults as it is against our Code of Conduct.

    Thank you

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    236
    Relic, you have to understand from our point of view. We play this game week after week and its always the same, Gree finds a way to make a mistake. Im tired of hearing sorry, get ur sht together, I kno they get paid enuf by the amount of money we spend on this game. And dont try to smooth things over with 1 of ur pity gifts like 1 gem or a dp key, this is far beyond that. We are sick and tired of Gree messing up and trying to blow it off by apologizing. We dont care about the apologies, after so many times they become meaningless. How about instead of saying ur sorry, go and fix the problem. Relay that message to the team.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Relic, you have to understand from our point of view. We play this game week after week and its always the same, Gree finds a way to make a mistake. Im tired of hearing sorry, get ur sht together, I kno they get paid enuf by the amount of money we spend on this game. And dont try to smooth things over with 1 of ur pity gifts like 1 gem or a dp key, this is far beyond that. We are sick and tired of Gree messing up and trying to blow it off by apologizing. We dont care about the apologies, after so many times they become meaningless. How about instead of saying ur sorry, go and fix the problem. Relay that message to the team.
    I definitely understand. Perhaps not with Heroic Mode, but I've certainly experienced issues with games I'm passionate about and it no doubt raises my ire. I will relay your message to the team on this.

    Also, thank you very much for replying constructively. It is very much appreciated!

  8. #8
    Ant venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I definitely understand. Perhaps not with Heroic Mode, but I've certainly experienced issues with games I'm passionate about and it no doubt raises my ire. I will relay your message to the team on this.

    Also, thank you very much for replying constructively. It is very much appreciated!
    Perhaps not with Heroic Mode? No wonder Regretz call u idiots (GREE) brain dead, I am starting to understand why now.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 05-07-2015 at 06:42 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/



    Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I definitely understand. Perhaps not with Heroic Mode, but I've certainly experienced issues with games I'm passionate about and it no doubt raises my ire. I will relay your message to the team on this.

    Also, thank you very much for replying constructively. It is very much appreciated!

    lol that is why I said Gree is ran by monkeys.
    Apologize for stepping on someones foot..... DO NOT apologize for incompetence. Frusatration run high because the lack of care for any "Error/mistake" even though it was promised on YOUR OWN facebook that those with maxed on fire strom would be able to get the plus......now the "error" was been fixed. My goodness man.... why don't we all just restart our phones....maybe that is the issue....or wait WHY DON'T YOU TEST OUT YOUR CODE.........is that what you had beta for. My goodness STOP telling to be relax because your surely don't give a damn

  10. #10
    roookey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    530
    You Gree guys are really completely out of touch with pretty much every group of your customer base, rules of customer orientation, customer satisfaction, long-term strategies, even most basic stuff as software testing, ticket processing etc. Lack of manpower also seems to be an issue, although cash generation through the game certainly isn't. But back to what the majority of your customers complained about:

    7th event, and Heroic mode is still only 7 days (most people won't even play it and especially will NOT spend any gems that way),
    Drop rate is 1:5 for me so far - wth?! Do you think I'm a masochist or have nothing better to do with my life?
    and the one thing that pulled me in this time - the option to upgrade my existing epic - destroyed by ill-handled testing and release planning.

    All of that produced and delivered by a multi-million $ software company.

    If K&D were produced somewhere in Africa or in a hole-in-the-wall shop in Southeast Asia, I'd kinda understand. But the address of the company displayed is San Francisco, USA. I would never believe that an US company is able to run down a cash cow like K&D so fast, precisely and on many levels at the same time as they do.

  11. #11
    Ant venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    You Gree guys are really completely out of touch with pretty much every group of your customer base, rules of customer orientation, customer satisfaction, long-term strategies, even most basic stuff as software testing, ticket processing etc. Lack of manpower also seems to be an issue, although cash generation through the game certainly isn't. But back to what the majority of your customers complained about:

    7th event, and Heroic mode is still only 7 days (most people won't even play it and especially will NOT spend any gems that way),
    Drop rate is 1:5 for me so far - wth?! Do you think I'm a masochist or have nothing better to do with my life?
    and the one thing that pulled me in this time - the option to upgrade my existing epic - destroyed by ill-handled testing and release planning.

    All of that produced and delivered by a multi-million $ software company.

    If K&D were produced somewhere in Africa or in a hole-in-the-wall shop in Southeast Asia, I'd kinda understand. But the address of the company displayed is San Francisco, USA. I would never believe that an US company is able to run down a cash cow like K&D so fast, precisely and on many levels at the same time as they do.
    Um, GREE is a GREEdy company based in Japan, it isn't a US company and other than that, I agree entirely on your post. GREE maybe you would like to recheck your ratings on the Android Google Play Store and the iOS App Store before u mess up even more.
    Last edited by legalious; 05-08-2015 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Language
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/



    Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    68
    I dont understand why players with max FireStorm is being penalised from crafting of Plus version. I'm not saying that we cannot get the full 16 shards. But we should be able to get the plus similar to any players that has the regular FireStorm.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

  13. #13
    Kangaroeland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    564
    I just find it very hard to not insult your coders as they are insulting me with this crap. I love firestorm and think its one of the coolest armors in the game thats why i have two maxed versions. And i get punished for it. Just makes no sense to me and i dont care for your lame apologies because you obviously dont understand and dont care. Theres only one solution to this and that is either fix this now or give everyone with a regular firestorm a plus. I dont know why you think doing it this way and saying sorry on a forum is ok.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

    Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

    -- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

  14. #14
    Pimatsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    95
    If your armor was already maxed out, you will unfortunately need to play Heroic Mode as you would normally.

    For those who already have +versions of the armor, you will need to play through Heroic Mode in order to craft another +version.

    This issue has been fixed for further updates.

    Apologies for the frustration and confusion this has caused.
    Nice...So Im crappy customer, because I played as it should be and upgraded my Firestorm to 99.
    And now you punish me for that?
    I play this game with 2 accounts and atm only reason to play this are my guild mates.
    But things like this makes it even harder to continue.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    796
    We're sorting out how we're going to right this with you all currently. I'll let you know what I find out.

    After my request for civility some of you still resorted to insults which is extremely unnecessary. Those of you who did have PM's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in