Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    **UPDATE**

If you have a maxed out Firestorm Vanguard and has collected 8 Starcrystals, and they write a ticket and they will grant you the ability to craft the + version of the armor.

When you are submitting a ticket include the following:
    - You have the Maxed Firestorm Vanguard
    - You have the 8 star crystals
    - Player ID
    *Screenshots if possible

Tickets can be sent in from in-game or -> Here <-
    Last edited by legalious; 05-08-2015 at 11:39 AM.

Just send me the plus version - can't craft anyway

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    **UPDATE**

If you have a maxed out Firestorm Vanguard and has collected 8 Starcrystals, and they write a ticket and they will grant you the ability to craft the + version of the armor.

When you are submitting a ticket include the following:
    - You have the Maxed Firestorm Vanguard
    - You have the 8 star crystals
    - Player ID
    *Screenshots if possible

Tickets can be sent in from in-game or -> Here <-
    I've already opened a ticket today about this garbage & even if you unlock the ability to craft...I still can't craft it because you have sadly limited our number of armor slots! How about you just gift us the plus version of the armor and be done with it already! It makes everyone's life so much easier!!!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Knights and Dragons Facebook Page
    Knights,

Update to Heroic Mode: If you already have a Maxed out regular version or a +version of Firestorm Vanguard, please submit a ticket to support once you have reached the following requirement to receive your +version of the armor:

Collect 8 Starcrystals. The team will be manually checking when you received your Starcrystals, so please remain patient with them as this process will take some time.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked on finding a solution to this.

EDIT: Working on double confirmation about going ahead with crafting and event end procedures.
    According to the post on Facebook, Starcrystal Fragment drops are NOT randomized, because they would know exactly when and what starcrystal fragments you are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    According to the post on Facebook, Starcrystal Fragment drops are NOT randomized, because they would know exactly when and what starcrystal fragments you are getting.
    From what I understand, they know via Time Stamp when received. The drops are still random.

So if i submit my ticket and screenies etc,etc in timely manner. But it takes time so i miss craft deadline, then what? I miss out again?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    So if i submit my ticket and screenies etc,etc in timely manner. But it takes time so i miss craft deadline, then what? I miss out again?
    Yep. That's GREE in a nutshell.

Thank you. Now lets hope customer support is ready for a heavy week. Lot of fakes incoming i presume. But still happy the ranting helped.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    From what I understand, they know via Time Stamp when received.
    I'm pretty sure GREE(d) will easily find a faker.

Got mine already, it's a plus of Firestorm Vanguard. Fast reply Gree, thanks
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

I've submitted a ticket over 4hrs ago. Can one of the admins please make sure it's reviewed. Thanks��

Last edited by kfresh; 05-09-2015 at 11:04 PM.

Gave up on the Cold Rock Crags location for a bit after still zero drops after 10-15 runs...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

It took 24 hours after I sent the ticket so be patient.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

My drop rates have been terrible even on Relic Ruins, my shards to run ratio is 1:6 meaning the percentage is about 17%, which is terrible and joke. I hope it improves and I hope GREE improves Heroic Mode otherwise I might just give up on it completely and for real this time.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    My drop rates have been terrible even on Relic Ruins, my shards to run ratio is 1:6 meaning the percentage is about 17%, which is terrible and joke. I hope it improves and I hope GREE improves Heroic Mode otherwise I might just give up on it completely and for real this time.
    My drop rate on Relic Ruins was about 50%. Most of my drop rates have been good except for Flaming Wildwood (30+ runs for full crystal) and KoD (10+ runs for two fragments).
    no

I sent in my ticket almost 24 hrs ago, how much longer am I expected to wait? Getting a little worried now.