Holy ruin epic boss! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Holy ruin epic boss!

Post Count
    Nothing but LOVE on my end, love the new EB structure, love the ltb I upgraded to lvl 10 before it was officially released, I even love the kow persons middle finger avi . Everyone should pop a Coke and sing the song.. Think ill buy a powerball ticket, seems to be my month!!!!

Post Count
    As the great economist Karl Marx once said, "There is no such thing as a free lunch."

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Incorrect sir...in order to upgrade an LTB fully one must log in much more often to collect your buildings in order to pay for your upgrades. Nevermind the countless hours, days, weeks, years to build that IPH...Check and mate.
    Actually, you need only pay Gree. This can be accomplished in a matter of minutes. If you have played the game, building your IPH and collecting buildings, you have done so for the purpose of building income and collecting cash. Your personal reasons for said purposes are secondary to your decision to participate in a Limited Time Building event.

By your logic, every event is in fact one single event that began when you started playing, as every effort towards achieving success holds the intent of enabling one's self to achieve further success in future events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post

By your logic, every event is in fact one single event that began when you started playing, as every effort towards achieving success holds the intent of enabling one's self to achieve further success in future events.
    This probably went way over his comprehension threshold lol
    Oh yeah, you forgot the "check and mate" lmao

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    This probably went way over his comprehension threshold lol
    Oh yeah, you forgot the "check and mate" lmao
    Considering the argument was that an event that requires 30 minutes of involvement, max, is the longest event we have, I suspect you may be correct.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CatDor View Post
    Great job gree! Increase strength huge and make it impossible for smaller syndicates to compete!
    That's the way it should be. If you don't like it then buy gold and join a better syndicate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    That's the way it should be. If you don't like it then buy gold and join a better syndicate.
    Do the Mollies have space for me? I sometimes skip leg days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    ...and you get an extra 15 min per boss. It's really not that bad. People just don't like change.
    Change in general isn't bad.

Major changes without ANY forewarning is.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    Change in general isn't bad.

Major changes without ANY forewarning is.
    It's called authism.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    syn goal going to be hard for many low..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    syn goal going to be hard for many low..
    After two years this is your first post, so do we wait another two years for you to finish your sentence?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Actually, you need only pay Gree. This can be accomplished in a matter of minutes. If you have played the game, building your IPH and collecting buildings, you have done so for the purpose of building income and collecting cash. Your personal reasons for said purposes are secondary to your decision to participate in a Limited Time Building event.

Yes, the whole game is a bit like ouroboros. We do keep playing each event, so that we can be stronger/wealthier for the next event. The argument was that this was the longest event ever, not if this event was the most time consuming. Length of an event is clearly displayed in goal chains. It is in fact not the longest event ever.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Considering the argument was that an event that requires 30 minutes of involvement, max, is the longest event we have, I suspect you may be correct.
    I am surprised to see you engaged in a blantent insult to someone's intelligence, or comprehension level. I though you were above those petty things.

Guess you won't be getting a Christmas card from me this year...
    Last edited by Kitty McPurr; 05-08-2015 at 04:59 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Yes, the whole game is a bit like ouroboros. We do keep playing each event, so that we can be stronger/wealthier for the next event. The argument was that this was the longest event ever, not if this event was the most time consuming. Length of an event is clearly displayed in goal chains. It is in fact not the longest event ever.
    He clearly stated "Unless you want to focus solely on the event timer" in which you then implied building iph and bla bla bla should be counted also, thus confirming the comprehension remark as being spot on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with Weasel on the length of this event. It IS the longest event we have had. Who counts LTBs as an event? Theyre not even on the calendar!
    I AM BATMAN